Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pantheon Stream Summary (20 Mar 2018)

• 30 posts
    March 21, 2018 1:29 AM PDT

Missed the Pantheon stream with JimLee? Check out my stream summary! It contains 270+ screenshots, timestamps to Q&A and explanations from the devs, an in-depth look at character creation, UI, abilities, and more!

You can find the link here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kzGtk0OVwPoi6Vb6Pj-kDaeJiEBcOgMDSZzuCytc4Xw

• 51 posts
    March 21, 2018 3:16 AM PDT

They just finsished the stream a few hours ago. How do you have the time to do all this ? Have to say I am very impressed and thanks for all the info. 

• 2756 posts
    March 21, 2018 6:14 AM PDT

Fun stream. Not so much new info, but you get a good feel for how the game and the dungeon will play. Getting that old-skool feeling... and it's hard to believe, but I'm even MORE excited than I was before... I may 'explode'...

And, yeah, awesome job producing summaries, thanks dude.

This post was edited by disposalist at March 21, 2018 6:15 AM PDT
    • 4 posts
    March 21, 2018 6:23 AM PDT

Really enjoyed the stream! Wish I could fast forward to the release. Keep them coming please!

• 30 posts
    March 21, 2018 9:41 AM PDT

DarkRequiem said:

They just finsished the stream a few hours ago. How do you have the time to do all this ? Have to say I am very impressed and thanks for all the info. 

I work on it during the stream, so that helps. The summary I made for the stream with CohhCarnage also provided a good template for this one. Thank you for the kind words. :)

• 3016 posts
    March 21, 2018 11:07 AM PDT

The Devs looked like they were having alot of fun..and Jim Lee seemed to be enjoying it too. :)

• 801 posts
    March 25, 2018 6:09 AM PDT

I recently watched a twitch stream with CohhCarnage, and BlackBurke was the funniest stream to date. So many good streamers out there. Lee seemed to do well given the techinical issues at the start. Keep them coming..

• 1714 posts
    April 24, 2018 12:39 AM PDT

Jim made the stream hard to enjoy with his hammering key presses and mic issues. 

I really hope they get rid of the audio cue when a mob aggros, that is so hand holdy. You can't even see a mob but you know it has aggro? That's awful.