Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pantheon Stream Summary (18 Mar 2018)

• 30 posts
    March 18, 2018 4:35 PM PDT

Missed the Pantheon stream with CohhCarnage? Check out my stream summary! It contains 125+ screenshots, timestamps to Q&A and explanations from the devs, an in-depth look at the UI, loot, abilities, and more!

You can find the link here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1450wZGKqvDAugHioNE-85-2m5kpN0aQ6eLGYi3FV4FI

This post was edited by Nick at March 18, 2018 4:35 PM PDT
    • 1120 posts
    March 18, 2018 6:34 PM PDT

This is amazing.  Thank you for taking the time to do this.

• 557 posts
    March 18, 2018 7:18 PM PDT

We can guess what Nick did all day.   Awesome job!

• 1281 posts
    March 18, 2018 7:20 PM PDT

Here is the stream, for those that want to jump to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWgKSQJtHrA&t=4699s

• 258 posts
    March 18, 2018 7:51 PM PDT

Wow, Nicely done!!!

• 3237 posts
    March 18, 2018 7:55 PM PDT

Fantastic job as always, Nick.

• 441 posts
    March 18, 2018 9:47 PM PDT

Everything looks awesome but... Female avatars still look like boys. Every time I show my wife the lastest update she keeps saying "Ya Im not playing a game I look like that" Its killing me. EQ 1999, the female avatars looked more female then Pantheon. I get it, I dont like the asian games where women look like street walkers. Can we find a balance somewhere between that?

• 1860 posts
    March 19, 2018 1:26 AM PDT

Nanfoodle said:

Everything looks awesome but... Female avatars still look like boys. Every time I show my wife the lastest update she keeps saying "Ya Im not playing a game I look like that" Its killing me. EQ 1999, the female avatars looked more female then Pantheon. I get it, I dont like the asian games where women look like street walkers. Can we find a balance somewhere between that?

Its a fine line to walk. I'm unsure if you will ever be content in what is presented.  If its between overly sexualized female models or models that you think look like boys I think you have to be content with the lesser of two evils.

• 316 posts
    March 19, 2018 2:47 AM PDT

I thought the females shown have looked pretty normal, actually - like women who are/could be attractive, but who are definitely wearing real adventurer armor. Nanfoodle, would your wife want the armor to be changed? Because Cohh's human girl - she was human, right, and not elf? - seemed pretty!

• 9115 posts
    March 19, 2018 3:40 AM PDT

Great job, thank you, Nick :)

• 2886 posts
    March 19, 2018 3:57 AM PDT

Alexander said:

I thought the females shown have looked pretty normal, actually - like women who are/could be attractive, but who are definitely wearing real adventurer armor. Nanfoodle, would your wife want the armor to be changed? Because Cohh's human girl - she was human, right, and not elf? - seemed pretty!

No, Cohh was indeed an Elf. Regardless, VR has already said that human is a default model (character and armor) and will see visual improvements soon.