Forums » News and Announcements

A second stream, no way...could it be?

• 2752 posts
    March 23, 2018 11:05 AM PDT

Convo said:

Have no fear, I think Brad was more meaning in general terms on all items.   There are already camps in our game like the example Jim used and there will be plenty more.  I think what Brad was trying to get out is there will be other means to obtain powerful items outside of long camps.  

Thanks for clearing that one up! Glad to hear it as I too miss camps. 

• 221 posts
    March 24, 2018 9:27 AM PDT

Mathir said:

Convo said:

chobo said:

Listening to that final boss fight was amazing.  I love how the sounds of the spell effects didn't drown out the sounds from the encounter and background music.  It was really eerie and made me more excited to try it myself!

Also uh... when is that character select music going up on the Soundcloud channel? I want to listen to that on loop.

Have no fear, I think Brad was more meaning in general terms on all items.   There are already camps in our game like the example Jim used and there will be plenty more.  I think what Brad was trying to get out is there will be other means to obtain powerful items outside of long camps.  

I assume this was directed at my concern and you just quoted the wrong person.  I appreciate the response Convo, and I am absolutely thrilled to hear that answer.  I, like Jim, obviously love the long waits inbetween respawns at camps where you can kind of just set up shop and BS the night away hoping for an amazing treasure.  Definitely don't want to have to be crawling and paying attention for every single second of game play.  Anyway, thanks again for the response.  

It was!  Not sure how I managed that one lol