Forums » News and Announcements

Tod Curtis and Ben Walters talk in-game AI with the VoT crew

• 9115 posts
    March 1, 2018 4:09 AM PST

Make sure you tune in to @Pantheon_VoT on Monday, March 5th at 6 pm EST to hear Tod Curtis and Ben "Kilsin" Walters talk about Pantheon and in-game AI #PRF #MMORPG #MMO #communitymatters

https://www.twitch.tv/pantheon_vot

style="display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;" src="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXM5WHMUQAAUhiq.png:large" alt="" width="905" height="511">

• 39 posts
    March 1, 2018 4:11 AM PST

Can't wait !! :)

• 1 posts
    March 1, 2018 5:33 AM PST
    Looking forward to it!
    • 626 posts
    March 1, 2018 9:39 AM PST

I may be at a baseball field with my son, but not to worry I'll have Pantheon Radio turned on and listening :)

• 191 posts
    March 1, 2018 11:50 AM PST

Fantastic.  I'll be listening.

• 182 posts
    March 1, 2018 12:48 PM PST

I promise it will be a fun time. I may even do a setup in my game collection room for background. Right now my main pc is facing my wife's collection of ribbons on a spool rack, which is not exactly awesome :)

• 213 posts
    March 1, 2018 12:56 PM PST

I've been waiting for the next juicy bit of information! Really looking forward to this!!!

• 21 posts
    March 1, 2018 1:58 PM PST

Assuming it'll be recorded/highlighted incase we dont make the live broadcast?

• 557 posts
    March 1, 2018 2:40 PM PST

I for one am looking forward to seeing Zippy's ribbon collection.

This post was edited by Celandor at March 1, 2018 2:40 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    March 1, 2018 3:15 PM PST

dexare said:

Assuming it'll be recorded/highlighted incase we dont make the live broadcast?

Yes, the VoT guys usually put up a recording afterwards :)

• 182 posts
    March 1, 2018 7:16 PM PST

Celandor said:

I for one am looking forward to seeing Zippy's ribbon collection.

Haha. We got red ribbons, blue ribbons, pink ribbons, polka dot ribbons, wide ribbons, narrow ribbons...

This post was edited by zippyzee at March 1, 2018 7:17 PM PST
    • 42 posts
    March 2, 2018 10:23 AM PST

Really looking forward to this:)

• 294 posts
    March 2, 2018 2:48 PM PST

Ribbons... woot woot !!!

• 107 posts
    March 2, 2018 4:14 PM PST

Now if Kilsin only had a heart.

• 9115 posts
    March 2, 2018 4:18 PM PST

zendrel said:

Now if Kilsin only had a heart.

Dream Crushers' have their hearts removed at birth I am afraid my friend! :D

• 2752 posts
    March 2, 2018 4:54 PM PST

I'm going to start a guild in-game called "Kilsin's Friends" and to join you have to link to an instance Kilsin has called you friend. 

• 2886 posts
    March 2, 2018 6:46 PM PST

Iksar said:

I'm going to start a guild in-game called "Kilsin's Friends" and to join you have to link to an instance Kilsin has called you friend. 

This is the best idea I've heard all day lol.

If y'all need some links, hit me up :P

• 28 posts
    March 2, 2018 9:21 PM PST

will definatly tune in!!

• 248 posts
    March 3, 2018 5:56 AM PST

I'm seriously debating with myself if I should stay up to see this live, it starts at midnight my time or just see it after.
    Decisions, decisions...

Iksar said:

I have a vauge memory of Kilsin calling me a friend in a post somewhere. Think it was on of the Lore quizzes.
    I'll have to hunt it down now, because "Kilsin's Friends" would be an awesome guild to join xD

-sorte.

• 107 posts
    March 3, 2018 11:51 AM PST

Iksar said:

Sweet sounds like I just got an invitation! Also I think it would be better to call it Kilsin's "Friends".

• 9115 posts
    March 3, 2018 3:22 PM PST

Iksar said:

Hahaha, that will be a big guild full of awesome people! I like it :D

Fun Fact - I replace "mate" with "friend" as a way to keep my replies more professional and neutral but deep down you know I am really saying "mate" in an Australian accent everytime haha :D

• 62 posts
    March 3, 2018 3:26 PM PST

Awesome !

• 9115 posts
    March 5, 2018 3:47 AM PST

A reminder that this is today (USA time), be sure to tune in at 6 pm EST!

• 626 posts
    March 5, 2018 9:28 AM PST

Kilsin said:

7 alarms set (each plays different Pantheon Song by the great Joppa), Kilsin "The DreamCrusher" home made poster made, Zippy "The Tease" Tee shirt in route to house, and of course Dwarven Ale by the barrel standing by... I believe I am perpared. 

This post was edited by Reignborn at March 5, 2018 9:30 AM PST
    • 9115 posts
    March 5, 2018 5:20 PM PST

Saicred said:

Kilsin said:

7 alarms set (each plays different Pantheon Song by the great Joppa), Kilsin "The DreamCrusher" home made poster made, Zippy "The Tease" Tee shirt in route to house, and of course Dwarven Ale by the barrel standing by... I believe I am perpared. 

Hahaha, love it, man! :D