Forums » Community Sites

Swedish Fan Site

• 19 posts
    February 12, 2018 4:48 AM PST

Hello!

Im the founder of a Swedish fan site for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen

Where im aiming to have all info for Pantheon in Swedish, for Swedish people that have hard time understanding or reading English, to help them and let the be avaible to get as much info they can.

I have been translating most of it, but working full time so doing it at my free time.

So if you are swedish and looking for a site on swedish, you are welcome to bookmark my page: www.pantheonsverige.se

Im trying to keep it up to date and post news when they come, most is behind NDA right now and not much info, but the closer to Beta we gets, the more info will come and more info will be posted.

Im keeping an eye on this forum, twitter, facebook and reddit for news to post.

If you see any news or update missing or something else, just PM me and i will fix it or add it :)

Feel free to check the site out.

https://www.pantheonsverige.se/

Thanks,

• 7 posts
    February 14, 2018 1:27 PM PST

Thumps up :) would be nice with a big swedish community. Bokmärkt ;)

• 87 posts
    February 17, 2018 4:41 AM PST

Nice to se a swedish community =)

• 19 posts
    March 11, 2018 8:28 AM PDT

Trying my best to gather so many swedish people under one site and keep it updated and translate as much as i can.

I always looking for people to help out and translate and to add news and content :).

https://pantheonsverige.se/hjalp-till/

• 71 posts
    January 29, 2021 3:53 PM PST

Sadly this site can't be reached anymore.

• 19 posts
    January 29, 2021 4:18 PM PST

Pikachu22 said:

Sadly this site can't be reached anymore.

It can, it works perfect.

Just checked :)

• 71 posts
    January 29, 2021 4:22 PM PST

Strange.  An hour ago it said the site couldn't be reached/no longer there.  No worries!  Will add that to my topic on valid 2021 sites!

• 18 posts
    March 21, 2021 7:43 AM PDT

Will be keeping a look at this site as well, as soon as we get closer to release and more stuff gets available to be posted on there!

• 1281 posts
    April 28, 2021 6:40 AM PDT

Do Europeans prefer western or eastern style MMOs/RPGs?

This post was edited by bigdogchris at April 28, 2021 6:40 AM PDT