Forums » General Guild Discussion

Hardcore EQ2 players?

• 15 posts
    February 6, 2018 9:41 AM PST

Hello! Was seeing if any old school EQ2 guilds coming to Pantheon? Anyways good to see familar names on here from a game I played for years. :)

Nayrue

• 9 posts
    February 7, 2018 8:35 AM PST

Hey Nayrue,

Some old school players are coming to Pantheon. Some of us are actually still active in EQ2, mainly because there isnt anything else to play currently!

• 254 posts
    February 7, 2018 12:30 PM PST

I played EQ2 hardcore from launch through TSO.. I am Stealz from Dissolution / Flossie from Has Gone Linkdead - and yes, there is a good chunk of us around.

This post was edited by Flossie at February 7, 2018 12:31 PM PST
    • 1127 posts
    February 9, 2018 10:48 AM PST

Quite a lot of time in EQ2 but with level agnostic dungeons making it far too easy to hit maximum level I switched to LOTRO for the last part of the WFP (wait for Pantheon).

• 34 posts
    March 10, 2018 4:13 PM PST

Hardcore EQ2 player in the past.. Played from Beta up until about a year ago. Now, I'm hanging out with an old group of friends and playing GW2, while we are all waiting patiently for Pantheon.

Orginally I played on the LDL server, which was merged a dozen times, but my toon names have survived - I played Solitude (Warden) and Avengelyn (Templar), mostly. Raided with Transcendence for a while, and a handful of other smaller guilds.

This post was edited by Solitude at March 10, 2018 4:13 PM PST
    • 17 posts
    March 30, 2018 10:59 AM PDT

I started raiding in DoF as a Brigand named Khanduras when Brigands had 100% ae immunity. It was a great meme. After that I transitioned between tanks but played a Paladin named Sarkden for a good while before transitioning again to a Monk & Bruiser named Khanonymous in Revelations. I did quite a bit of tanking around the time that Statue of Rallos Zek was a thing as well as several world firsts including Vyskudra the Ancient. That was a great fight.

• 7 posts
    April 5, 2018 12:39 AM PDT

Skaer here. Raided with Chaotic Legion / Momento Mori / Allure. Also raided with a guild from Crushbone, that I can't recall their name, they were a pretty high level guild at the time.

I also raided as Vertix for a while, including Devastation on Blackburrow as their off-tank (when I got banned for a holocaust joke someone took offense too). Never came back after that.

• 1 posts
    April 28, 2018 8:56 AM PDT
    Played on LDL from launch, raided with a few guilds that I can now barely remember. Dark Prophecy for awhile in the beginning, and then after the first merge I joined a raiding guild that came over. Main was Exodia.
    • 1 posts
    May 4, 2018 9:58 AM PDT

I play EQ2 since Release and now i am waiting for Pantheon The Rise of Fallen... :D

• 1 posts
    May 6, 2018 2:52 PM PDT

Same here, I played EQ2 since release up until 2009 - 2010. Was on Innorouk Server then merged into Crushbone. Name was Kirtiz (SK) Aztae(Nerco) Rudok(Illy). Primarily raided with Triad then some others along they way till I finally quit.

• 12 posts
    May 11, 2018 12:52 PM PDT

Jucilie said:

I play EQ2 since Release and now i am waiting for Pantheon The Rise of Fallen... :D

Too and i hope like many :p

• 4 posts
    May 18, 2018 1:54 PM PDT

Hard core/die hard EQ2 player here.... since release :) Currently play my mystic Libbe with Black Sheep guild on MajDul.  Looking forward to Pantheon and hoping it's as good as or better than EQ2.  Hubby also a hard core/die hard EQ2 player since release, he plays his conj. Droppor with Black Sheep. 

• 4 posts
    May 18, 2018 4:30 PM PDT

Was hardcore EQ2 player for a couple years when it released..  Lodoz- Innoruk i think.. or Nektulos.. can't remember lol, was in Archons, had many server and a few world firsts, was a blast.  Just waiting on this game now... ready for a real mmo again!

• 48 posts
    June 15, 2018 5:18 PM PDT

Anyone from Nagafen?