Forums » General Guild Discussion

Hardcore EQ2 players?

• 15 posts
    February 6, 2018 9:41 AM PST

Hello! Was seeing if any old school EQ2 guilds coming to Pantheon? Anyways good to see familar names on here from a game I played for years. :)

• 9 posts
    February 7, 2018 8:35 AM PST

Hey Nayrue,

Some old school players are coming to Pantheon. Some of us are actually still active in EQ2, mainly because there isnt anything else to play currently!

• 249 posts
    February 7, 2018 12:30 PM PST

I played EQ2 hardcore from launch through TSO.. I am Stealz from Dissolution / Flossie from Has Gone Linkdead - and yes, there is a good chunk of us around.

This post was edited by Flossie at February 7, 2018 12:31 PM PST
    • 890 posts
    February 9, 2018 10:48 AM PST

Quite a lot of time in EQ2 but with level agnostic dungeons making it far too easy to hit maximum level I switched to LOTRO for the last part of the WFP (wait for Pantheon).

• 20 posts
    March 10, 2018 4:13 PM PST

Hardcore EQ2 player in the past.. Played from Beta up until about a year ago. Now, I'm hanging out with an old group of friends and playing GW2, while we are all waiting patiently for Pantheon.

Orginally I played on the LDL server, which was merged a dozen times, but my toon names have survived - I played Solitude (Warden) and Avengelyn (Templar), mostly. Raided with Transcendence for a while, and a handful of other smaller guilds.

This post was edited by Solitude at March 10, 2018 4:13 PM PST