Forums » The Archai

So, anyone else think these guys..

• 13 posts
    February 6, 2018 5:11 AM PST

..Will make pretty cool monks? ;D

I'm one of those people who find humans a little too vanilla so out of the remaining monk choices Archai come out way ahead for me!

Their whole physique, the body markings and becoming one with the elements (which is something i imagine in monk training and meditation)... it just feels right. :)

• 522 posts
    February 6, 2018 6:36 PM PST

Keiparo said:

..Will make pretty cool monks? ;D

I'm one of those people who find humans a little too vanilla so out of the remaining monk choices Archai come out way ahead for me!

Their whole physique, the body markings and becoming one with the elements (which is something i imagine in monk training and meditation)... it just feels right. :)

Not to mention their increased height can seriously help with those palm strikes. 

• 290 posts
    March 26, 2018 10:28 AM PDT

I'm with you in the low interest of playing humans in a fantasy game, but I'm hoping that the Archai will be able to cover their skin.  I get that they have cool looking skin, but I think it would be cooler to have an Archai monk with their glowing runes on their arms showing out of their sleeveless tunic and the soft glow from their face hidden by their drawn cowl.  I've seen a cowled human monk in the JinLee stream and they looked very cool... even though I'm not a fan of humans as mentioned above.  With that said, I wouldn't mind seeing the other two monk classes either (Mrr/Skar).  One would have to imagine a Skar monk would be quite scary to fight lol.

• 133 posts
    May 22, 2018 9:09 AM PDT
    It's the hair. Unfortunately their power infused bodies makes them bald before they're 20, which probably makes them look even more badass.
    • 90 posts
    May 22, 2018 3:13 PM PDT

When I roll my monk, it will likely be a Archai. Whether or not it is my first or second toon is still being decided.

• 149 posts
    May 22, 2018 3:24 PM PDT

Oh yeah, definitely! :) I plan on making my monk an Archai for sure.

• 938 posts
    May 22, 2018 4:49 PM PDT

One of the cooler designed races in quite a while definitely.

• 16 posts
    November 4, 2018 4:33 PM PST

Based on racial abilities (to be released) I am very tempted to make a WAR of these Archai!