Forums » Store Questions & Feedback

3 letter names

• 7 posts
    February 2, 2018 2:16 AM PST

Hello!

My name is Cur!  I have been Cur for a very long time.   Cur as in... That Mangy Dog!  An old english insult!   I have great pride in this name and most certainly hope to take it in this game as well.

Hopefully it's just a forum limitation and not what's in game but.... 3 letter name's being a no no... with 4 being the minamun?

Please take pitty on myself,  and all the Ben's, Rue, Suw, Zoe, Sky, Joy, Ivy, Amy, Leo, Max, Lee, Ray, Gus, Fox, Axl and many many more valid 3 letter named heroes out there and allow us to be... ourselves?  via our names sakes!  

Thank yee and good night!

This post was edited by Curr at February 2, 2018 2:17 AM PST
    • 1290 posts
    February 2, 2018 10:54 AM PST

What about 2 letter names?  Bo, Ty, Cy, etc...

• 2489 posts
    February 27, 2018 11:13 AM PST

Ryu, Bow, Zee, Kat, Jax, Dez, Abe, Ray, Kai, Eve, Ali, Pat, Fae, etc.  Tons of meaningful 3 letter names out there.  

• 501 posts
    March 4, 2018 6:45 PM PST

I think we should follow a stricter naming convention.

Character names must be at least 12 characters and must contain a mix of upper and lower case letters, must contain at least one digit and one special character [!@#$%^&*-_;:'"]

Passwords should be two or three letters so they are easier to remember and faster to type so you can get logged back into the game quicker.

Bonus points if your character name is virtually impossible to spell due to indistinguishable upper and lower case letters.  Even more points if you're able to find letter combos which run together due to poor font kerning:   Illillilll,  Omnrmnrmrnrnr,  etc...   If you're a class that ports, but your name is impossible to type, you win the game.

• 88 posts
    March 7, 2018 4:15 PM PST
    @Celandor

Winner