Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Just for being an awesome community

• 73 posts
    January 18, 2018 8:49 PM PST

Looks awesome. After reading about harvesting in the newsletter I really look forward to cutting up a treant into 2x4's.

• 801 posts
    January 19, 2018 4:18 AM PST

I got a boner!!!!

• 5 posts
    January 19, 2018 7:42 AM PST

Pics look incredible!  I can't wait for Alpha to see how it translates to my pc.

• 6 posts
    January 19, 2018 9:29 PM PST

WOW the screenies look awesome. Between these and reading about the crafting system yesterday my only thought is ... 

ALPHA PLEEEEEASE!!!! :-P

• 287 posts
    January 20, 2018 12:22 PM PST

Great looking treant.  I was hoping they would be in game.

• 89 posts
    January 20, 2018 11:36 PM PST

Nice screens.  Game looks immersive.  Maybe bordering a little to close to the uncanny valley, though.

Keep up the good work, guys!

• 10 posts
    January 24, 2018 5:01 PM PST

disposalist said:

I was trying to explain to my wife last night, after a few beers, how much and why I was excited about finally having a modern successor to Everquest 'on the way'.

It was tough, but after many beers, I think I've persuaded her that not only was my excitement justified and not just geeky weirdness, but that she might like to try it too!  The game, not my excitement.  Well, she can, of course try my excitement - we're married after all - but I digress.

I also had to explain why I'd invested $XXX in the kickstarter hehe. That took more beers...

...I can't wait!

I have hope that my wife will want to play this.  I just got her into the Battlestar Galactica show from 2003-2004 and she's digging it.  I think I need more beers for this.  

• 3016 posts
    January 24, 2018 8:34 PM PST

Tis a beautiful world VR :)