January 13, 2018 12:40 PM PST

Need to heal sumthin soon )

• 11 posts
    January 14, 2018 5:40 PM PST

Congrats!

• 37 posts
    January 15, 2018 12:52 AM PST

Congratulations to the team !!

i'm new here, i just heard about this game Yesterday LOL (on french everquest 1 forum yep that's destiny knowing that eq1 was my first and most beloved mmorpg so far !), i almost cried of joy when i saw who are behind this game and when i read about their vision of what must be a mmorpg, a World in which we can immerse ourselves, not just a game.

i can not thank you enough developpers for making this game, please make it hardcore like everquest 1, maybe harder i would not mind !

cheers !

This post was edited by coeurdelion at January 16, 2018 12:31 AM PST
    • 166 posts
    January 15, 2018 3:52 AM PST

Congratulations to the whole team! It is nice seeing hype and positivity outside of the Pantheon "Inner Circle"

• 120 posts
    January 15, 2018 8:12 AM PST

I have been waiting for PRotF for over a year now and finally pledged. I loved EQ1 and still have many fond memories of the gameplay and content, the challenges, and the community. I played WoW during Vanilla and found pleasure in exploring a new world, but got bored after the first expansion. It just felt like Mc Donalds when what I really wanted was a 5 star steak house. I missed EQ but I couldnt find anything that scratched my itch. It felt like the gaming industry had moved on and left me behind; it was for-profit-only now, mass produced, mass consumed, trying to pander to everybody at the same time, without backbone, without passion, without direction beyond the whim of the squeeky wheel, and wihtout challenge beyond griding the same cookie-cutter content week after week. When I read about the vision that VR had for Pantheon I was so excited to find that I wasn't alone. No hurry guys, we have been waiting for years for this, so take your time, do it right, and lets all have fun together in Beta and beyond!

Cheers.

• 1019 posts
    January 15, 2018 4:36 PM PST

Most wanted two years in a row, so lets see if that translates to Best after release.

• 3016 posts
    January 15, 2018 5:53 PM PST

Congrats VR..Pantheon is a winner in my books too. :)

• 2 posts
    January 16, 2018 5:48 AM PST

Congratulations VR!

• 18 posts
    February 10, 2018 6:40 PM PST

Good job guys! 

Keep up the good work! Really excited for this! 

• 219 posts
    February 18, 2018 5:42 AM PST

"The player is a legendary hero, stripped of his or her powerful relics and left to explore the dramatically diverse and epic regions of Terminus with hopes of reclaiming their relics and those of lost heroes. 

Read more at https://www.mmorpg.com/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen/news/the-most-wanted-mmo-of-2018-ispantheon-rise-of-the-fallen-1000047008#ju0OYcsJwEp4ZoUt.99"

Wait
    , the what now?  XD

Still, congrats!  Now, if the game can just release sometime this year...  At this rate, I may be semi-retired before it comes out, haha!  But hey, at least Alpha will be out before then, so that's something!  Can't wait!