Forums » News and Announcements

Final Hours Of Pre-Alpha Access!

This topic has been closed.
    • 9115 posts
    December 20, 2017 2:56 PM PST

This is it, folks! The final hours of being able to get into pre-alpha with a VIP pledge, pre-alpha will be removed tonight, so grab one now if you want access. #PRF #communitymatters

• 7 posts
    December 20, 2017 3:55 PM PST

Good luck with the pre-alpha testing, guys.

• 1281 posts
    December 20, 2017 5:04 PM PST

If only I had the cash.....  Good luck to all of the alpha testers and happy bug squashing.

• 11 posts
    December 20, 2017 7:44 PM PST
    Good luck testing! Look forward to seeing y'all in alpha :)
    • 8 posts
    December 20, 2017 8:10 PM PST

I really wish I could afford this. I have supported as much as I think I'm going to be able to. I have recently upgraded from the 100$ package to the 250$. Not updated yet because I just did it earlier today. But I am super hyped about this game.I had to make sure to make alpha beta.

• 21 posts
    December 20, 2017 9:01 PM PST

So desperate to see a real MMO com to life I had to opt in.  There has been a void in the MMO market for far too long. ( Prays: Pantheon is the Solution to our problems )

• 3852 posts
    December 21, 2017 7:09 AM PST

I misread that at first and thought this was the final day of pre-alpha testing - shocked the heck out of me.

Thanks for the reminder about the pledge change.

• 1 posts
    December 21, 2017 7:19 AM PST
    Got curious about Pantheon one day too late.
    • 11 posts
    December 21, 2017 7:24 AM PST

Medic911 said: Got curious about Pantheon one day too late.

Still plenty early to get in on alpha.

• 8 posts
    December 21, 2017 4:35 PM PST

now can i get in pre alpha testing i paid for $100 knight pledge what i have to do have lots off time now unemployed now

• 12 posts
    December 21, 2017 4:43 PM PST

Unless it had it with it a long time ago doubful any thing. I think that was my old one before I tried to upgrade. It had Alpha not Pre-Alpha and the cut off date was yesterday.

• 2886 posts
    December 21, 2017 5:04 PM PST

snowman301 said:

now can i get in pre alpha testing i paid for $100 knight pledge what i have to do have lots off time now unemployed now

Pre-Alpha closed yesterday, sorry. You will be able to get into Alpha with the Knight's Pledge though, when the time comes.

• 8 posts
    December 22, 2017 5:21 AM PST

by the time this game comes out i wont want to play or wont have the time to play it u r taking u time 1 year ago i paid 100 to play it i though it was pre alfer i paid for well slow

• 7 posts
    December 22, 2017 7:49 PM PST

snowman301 said:

by the time this game comes out i wont want to play or wont have the time to play it u r taking u time 1 year ago i paid 100 to play it i though it was pre alfer i paid for well slow

Are you really complaining? Games take time which is especially true for small teams like VR. As an adult, you should also understand where your money goes which means, understanding that your $100 was a pledge - an investment. Not understanding it wasn't pre-Alpha isn't VR's fault, it's yours. 

VR crew, I'll apologize to you all for this dude. Seeing stuff like this just annoys me. 

• 160 posts
    December 23, 2017 12:30 AM PST

Looks like his native language isn't english, could be a communication problem. Don't need to jump the gun.