Forums » Account and Billing Issues

Accidentally picked wrong CC at payment

• 25 posts
    December 15, 2017 1:46 PM PST

@Kilsin

I have a support ticket but I want to make sure it is seen before the 20th. I do not know the turn around on tickets. 

I upgraded from Pathfinder to Orginator but I picked the wrong CC. I need to refund the CC and pick the correct CC for the upgrade.

It was done via PP and I put the transaction information in the ticket. 

This post was edited by Nastrand at December 15, 2017 1:47 PM PST
    • 8112 posts
    December 15, 2017 3:11 PM PST

The turnaround time can vary but I do know the CS team is working very hard to get through all of the tickets, so hopefully, they will be able to help you out soon, my friend.

• 25 posts
    December 16, 2017 8:44 AM PST

Kilsin said:

The turnaround time can vary but I do know the CS team is working very hard to get through all of the tickets, so hopefully, they will be able to help you out soon, my friend.

Yeah they answered me but they said for me to cancel my payment. I used my credit card via PayPal with a status of completed so I cannot cancel the payment. I need for someone to get on Pantheon PayPal account and click the Issue a Refund button on my transaction.  Then I can send the money on the correct CC.

Only option for me is to go through PayPal Dispute and I do not want to mess with that when the process to Issue a Refund will be quite simpler and then I can pay for my upgrade with the correct CC. 

I have added all of this to my support ticket and the transaction information is in there too. Is Customer Support working on the weekend? I doubt it at this stage but possible I guess. 

Thanks again for the support and help.

Nastrand

This post was edited by Nastrand at December 16, 2017 8:45 AM PST
    • 8112 posts
    December 16, 2017 6:33 PM PST

Nastrand said:

Kilsin said:

Yeah they answered me but they said for me to cancel my payment. I used my credit card via PayPal with a status of completed so I cannot cancel the payment. I need for someone to get on Pantheon PayPal account and click the Issue a Refund button on my transaction.  Then I can send the money on the correct CC.

Only option for me is to go through PayPal Dispute and I do not want to mess with that when the process to Issue a Refund will be quite simpler and then I can pay for my upgrade with the correct CC. 

I have added all of this to my support ticket and the transaction information is in there too. Is Customer Support working on the weekend? I doubt it at this stage but possible I guess. 

Nastrand

Ok thanks, my friend, someone will be able to have a look shortly :)

• 41 posts
    December 16, 2017 6:37 PM PST

Nastrand said:

Kilsin said:

Nastrand

Hi Nastrand, 

We are working pretty much around the clock at this point, but there are a few issues to work through and a lot of tickets to answer for a small team. Know that we sincerely apprecaite your patience and calm demeanor, it really helps the process for sure. 

This is a pre-alpha for all of our system and processes and we are working to stremline everything and get everyone in the game as fast as possible. 

We've isolated a few issues with paypal and working towards resolving them, so thank you for your input - my suspicison is that the gnomes are behind this, but that's as yet unconfirmed. 

Medawky

• 25 posts
    December 18, 2017 6:32 AM PST

Thanks Medawky/Kilsin,

FYI I received my welcome email this morning but I am still on the wrong CC. Still need that Paypal transaction refunded so I can put on the CC I need it on. 

Ticket #930144

• 22 posts
    December 18, 2017 10:15 AM PST

Nastrand said:

@Kilsin

I have a support ticket but I want to make sure it is seen before the 20th. I do not know the turn around on tickets. 

I upgraded from Pathfinder to Orginator but I picked the wrong CC. I need to refund the CC and pick the correct CC for the upgrade.

It was done via PP and I put the transaction information in the ticket. 

Can you use the correct CC to cover the charge on the wrong CC?  Basically login to the wrong CC website go to payment (billing options) and then use the correct CC to cover the charge?  Might be the fastest way to alleviate the issue.

Congrats on getting the email.  Many are still waiting for over a week plus for their account to be manually upgraded.

• 25 posts
    December 18, 2017 10:22 AM PST

Can't pay a CC with a CC. At least not in my case. I just checked. Thanks for the tip though. 

• 22 posts
    December 18, 2017 11:28 AM PST

Nastrand said:

Can't pay a CC with a CC. At least not in my case. I just checked. Thanks for the tip though. 

The other option is to contact your new CC company and see if you can do a balance transfer.  Ask what the APR on transfer is.  Many cards have a 0%APR for 6 months on balance transfers as an example.