Last Chance for Pre-Alpha!

• 9115 posts
    December 13, 2017 3:28 PM PST

Last Chance for Pre-Alpha! #PRF #communitymatters

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at December 13, 2017 3:29 PM PST
    • 1281 posts
    December 13, 2017 4:40 PM PST

If I had the cash, I'd jump on it in a heartbeat.  God Speed to all of the pre-alpha and alpha testers.

• 17 posts
    December 13, 2017 6:16 PM PST

Good Luck!

This post was edited by quietus at December 13, 2017 7:43 PM PST
    • 18 posts
    December 13, 2017 6:32 PM PST

For those of us without the cash to upgrade from alpha to pre, is there any "other" way we could work out the diffference? /wink /nudge

~Winter

• 189 posts
    December 14, 2017 5:25 AM PST

There was a payment plan winter. But they got rid of that recently. And it's too risky to do that now because it was $100/month. That was probably their best plan though if you were seriously interested in PA and handing over that kind of money, but didn't have it up front.

This post was edited by fancy at December 14, 2017 5:25 AM PST
    • 129 posts
    December 14, 2017 6:56 AM PST

Unfortunately the payment plan was discontinued.

• 319 posts
    December 14, 2017 8:46 AM PST

That kind of money does not exist in my world. So I will not be joining PA. Best of luck to all PA  folks and I hope to see you soon in alpha.

• 945 posts
    December 14, 2017 10:56 AM PST

Although I fully support this endeavor and have paid for and will be participating in the Alpha work, I can't justify "paying" much more to do Pre-Alpha work when I'm used to getting paid to work ;)

This post was edited by Darch at December 14, 2017 10:56 AM PST
    • 3237 posts
    December 14, 2017 12:18 PM PST

Not sure if this helps anybody but Paypal does have an option available where you can pay for something in full and then pay it off with 0% interest over 6 months.  Might be worth looking into if anybody is seriously interested in taking advantage of this opportunity while it's still available!

• 1095 posts
    December 14, 2017 6:24 PM PST

oneADseven said:

Not sure if this helps anybody but Paypal does have an option available where you can pay for something in full and then pay it off with 0% interest over 6 months.  Might be worth looking into if anybody is seriously interested in taking advantage of this opportunity while it's still available!

This is just a credit card. Lot better cards out there then paypal. 

https://creditapply.paypal.com/apply?guid=M747F6QOEX&assetId=FAQ

• If you don’t want to pay before the promotional period ends, you will owe the interest that has accumulated at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% starting from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date)

Thats a bad deal as other cards dont back charge for intrest. Check this out for more info on the difference.

https://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/introductory_rate-deferred_interest-1582.php

Since you have to do a credit check anways I'd opt for a better card with cashback. I just got this one to shuffle some funds around. 

https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/savor-dining-rewards/

I'm utilizing that 0% for 9 months. I'm not affiliated with capitalone in anyway either lol.

But either way there is a way to get into pre-alpha if people so do choose.

This post was edited by Aich at December 14, 2017 6:49 PM PST
    • 56 posts
    December 14, 2017 7:41 PM PST

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make my Originator pledge in on time, but I did. My PSU died right before I made the purchase... so I had to sell a fraction of a bitcoin to make everything balance out. I currently have a ticket in so i'm waiting for the account upgrade. =)

• 70 posts
    December 15, 2017 11:06 AM PST

I've been waiting a long time for this, as have others. But, while I would love to get into the pre-alpha, that sort of money does not exist in my world either as has been stated in this tread earlier by Asaya. So, have fun in the pre-alpha and I will wait a bit longer for the Alpha start-of that I am a pre-paid member.

• 363 posts
    December 15, 2017 2:09 PM PST

Graysilk said:

I've been waiting a long time for this, as have others. But, while I would love to get into the pre-alpha, that sort of money does not exist in my world either as has been stated in this tread earlier by Asaya. So, have fun in the pre-alpha and I will wait a bit longer for the Alpha start-of that I am a pre-paid member.

No! Don't have fun! Test your butts off (and try to have some fun).  :)

• 7 posts
    December 16, 2017 7:11 AM PST

i have a question ... can u get in and test all day long in pre alpha or is it just pre designated times?

• 9115 posts
    December 16, 2017 6:10 PM PST

Spart said:

i have a question ... can u get in and test all day long in pre alpha or is it just pre designated times?

No, there are specifically allocated testing sessions until we get through a few of the initial issues/bugs etc.

• 6 posts
    December 16, 2017 9:59 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Spart said:

No, there are specifically allocated testing sessions until we get through a few of the initial issues/bugs etc.

I just upgraded from my Knight Pledge to the Originator's Pledge. When can i expect to receive the upgrade, and be notified about Pre-Alpha testing? 

• 9115 posts
    December 17, 2017 2:20 AM PST

LeontiusMalus said:

Kilsin said:

Spart said:

I just upgraded from my Knight Pledge to the Originator's Pledge. When can i expect to receive the upgrade, and be notified about Pre-Alpha testing? 

If the upgrade doesn;t clear within 24 hrs, please submit a support ticket and the team will be able to manually process it for you, once that is done, you will be given access to the VIP forums where you will find all of the information you need, my friend :)

• 1 posts
    December 23, 2017 11:36 AM PST

Whats the minimum package to be eligible for pre-alpha?

This post was edited by Mantis at December 23, 2017 11:36 AM PST
    • 3237 posts
    December 23, 2017 12:13 PM PST

@Mantis  --  It's my understanding that pre-alpha is no longer available as a part of any pledge package as noted in the OP graphic.  The pledge tiers "Originator" and "Aesthetician" appear to have been renamed "Sunhunter" and "Reignborn" and have "tester access" striked out.  For whatever reason, they still include "tester credit in game credits" and "tester forum tag" which doesen't really make sense.  All that said, the 10k option "Ascendant" appears to be unchanged and still has "pre-alpha access" listed as a perk.  Perhaps someone from VR can chime in and clarify.

• 1095 posts
    December 23, 2017 2:20 PM PST

oneADseven said:

@Mantis  --  It's my understanding that pre-alpha is no longer available as a part of any pledge package as noted in the OP graphic.  The pledge tiers "Originator" and "Aesthetician" appear to have been renamed "Sunhunter" and "Reignborn" and have "tester access" striked out.  For whatever reason, they still include "tester credit in game credits" and "tester forum tag" which doesen't really make sense.  All that said, the 10k option "Ascendant" appears to be unchanged and still has "pre-alpha access" listed as a perk.  Perhaps someone from VR can chime in and clarify.

Yeah Im curious the difference in tester credit vs the champion level one, name appears in game credits. I think it should be the same as pre-alpha since alpha is heavily testing as well. I agree maybe that should be taken out as well since they get alpha but a different tester credit?

This post was edited by Aich at December 23, 2017 2:24 PM PST
    • 3237 posts
    December 23, 2017 3:01 PM PST

Yeah I don't disagree that alpha or beta are also considered testing phases.  I just don't see why the new tiers would receive a different kind of credit for testing than the champion tier would if they're doing the same kind of testing.