Forums » News and Announcements

We leak some big beans in this December Newsletter

• 1095 posts
    December 13, 2017 11:40 AM PST

Iksar said:

Good lookin grass! 

Hopefully now that you guys have the races mostly dialed in we might get to see some Skar/Myr/Halflings/Elves on stream...

Elves!

• 557 posts
    December 13, 2017 12:05 PM PST

I can't get over the grass.

I just want to find a big field, lay down in that grass and watch clouds.

I hope the ambient sound is as inviting.

• 945 posts
    December 13, 2017 1:27 PM PST

This is making my class choice that much more difficult... Now I want to RP a ranger or druid and just explore the world 

• 839 posts
    December 13, 2017 1:29 PM PST

Awesome news guys! Everything looks amazing and just loving all the concepts being thrown around in the dev section and of course the grass!

Loved your 2nd answer in community spotlight too Wandidar, ready to have that feeling again with all its ups and downs that make it feel real :) 

• 363 posts
    December 13, 2017 2:12 PM PST

Excellent news! Looks like a lot of time spent on just grass, but, man, it sure does look good! Well done team! Hopefully you get some awesome pre-alpha testers and can move on to alpha sooner than later. (Yes, I am in alpha, so kind of a selfish desire, but hey...)

This post was edited by Anistosoles at December 13, 2017 2:14 PM PST
    • 3852 posts
    December 13, 2017 2:24 PM PST

With all the vegetation I wonder if the caption of this thread was a typo.  Maybe it was meant to be leek some beans?

• 643 posts
    December 13, 2017 3:20 PM PST

Good Lord!  That grass (et. al.) looks amazing.

• 453 posts
    December 13, 2017 4:08 PM PST
    Amazeballs! Keeps getting better and better.
    • 1281 posts
    December 13, 2017 4:41 PM PST

Craziness, bit one of the pics is a broken link.

• 287 posts
    December 13, 2017 4:58 PM PST
    I love the behind the scene details of Dev meetings and what they discuss. Please more of this. Happy to hear pre alpha is here and people are going to be testing.
    • 67 posts
    December 14, 2017 5:23 AM PST

Great read ..... thanks for sharing .... !

• 48 posts
    December 17, 2017 4:31 AM PST
    Amazing newsletter! Thank you for all you guys are doing. Everything looks fantastic!!
  • December 17, 2017 9:47 AM PST
    Very nice scenery so life like. Am looking forward to exploring the world with my cleric.
    • 4 posts
    December 17, 2017 11:46 AM PST

Can't wait for this game to launch! The scenery looks awesome.

• 73 posts
    December 17, 2017 3:21 PM PST

Excellent read.

Can't but hope they have an area like the African Savanna with predators, traps (pits/goblin landmines!?), or maybe even secrets hidden in the tall grass or bushes. Very nice.

• 13 posts
    December 17, 2017 10:07 PM PST

Im starting to think you really like Beans Kilsin

• 7 posts
    December 19, 2017 5:47 PM PST

This is awesome!

• 21 posts
    December 19, 2017 6:10 PM PST

Hehe, I can see it now with those halfling sketches... a "Lost Boys/Girls" guild they remind me of Rufio from Hook.

Just picturing a full guild of Rufio look alikes and farie pets.

• 8 posts
    December 20, 2017 10:25 AM PST

I just want to be one of the family in saying thanks for working on a game we have all been waiting for. Hope this will be as good as we all expect it to be. You have some large shoes to fill.

• 294 posts
    December 27, 2017 12:22 PM PST

If I had to nail one thing down to really really like about this newsletter (and there are plenty), I would choose the Indian Painted flowers within the grass. I've always enjoyed those and have an abundance of them in my own lawn here in Maine. They brought a feeling of realism to me which I will look forward to experiencing again when we all play Pantheon.

Thanks once again for a great newsletter.

• 1 posts
    January 10, 2018 5:20 AM PST

Hello all! I have been a long time watcher and supporter here. A very long time. I am extremely happy to finally see this news come out. My faith and perseverance never wavered nor my ability to believe that this great project would come to fruition. I rarely say much but I decided to pop in to say congratulations and dang fine work so far! Our day is coming with a new life that will be breathed into the gaming market that has not been around since the golden age of Ultima Online, original Diablo, and Everquest. Patience is a virtue.