Forums » The Monk

What’s your EQ monk name and server?

• 11 posts
    October 19, 2018 12:18 PM PDT

shasta said: Said the dark elf cleric

whats your point Leeezard Monky  -  you act like I liked watching you all die..oh wait..I did.

• 39 posts
    December 10, 2018 9:12 PM PST

Bertox: Ryenku Ironfist

• 193 posts
    December 10, 2018 11:15 PM PST

Kanibal of Triton - Povar

Kanibal of Rest in Peace - Ayonae Ro

This post was edited by Fragile at December 10, 2018 11:16 PM PST
    • 7 posts
    January 4, 2019 12:37 PM PST

Theophilus started on Karana, but the two of us transfered to Quell when it opened to be with three friends that wanted to try EQ. Had two accounts for a while until the group got to 30 then I transfered over. After the consolidation phase I think I ended up on Povar if I recall corectly, but I can't be sure since I wasn't actually playing EQ at that time. I tried EVE Online in '06.

The last year I played ('06 into '07) I had a Monk - Curlew, on the first progression server - The Combine, with a guild (Days of Old) started for that server, although my main there was a Cleric.

Although when I log into P 99 says I have 25 expansions, I think the last expansion I actually played was The Serpent's Spine

• 27 posts
    January 10, 2019 11:00 AM PST

Zikizi - Druzzil Ro 

• 11 posts
    January 21, 2019 9:23 AM PST

Fong Wu - Sullon Zek

Balter - Agnarr

• 1039 posts
    January 22, 2019 10:56 AM PST

Tanix Tenderfoot (guild Silent Avengers on Test/Lanys, Legendary 12 on Stormhammer): On test server until the wipe, transferred to Lanys Tval (only time a Test to production server was allowed), Stormhammer for a bit (ie the legends server). 

This post was edited by Tanix at January 22, 2019 10:58 AM PST
    • 3 posts
    March 1, 2019 4:39 PM PST

I was Sacudido on Saryrn server. Loooong time ago.

• 3 posts
    March 5, 2019 4:51 PM PST

Fenin Ro - Shaolinmasta: my first guild was Coalition of Fists...we were notorious for being *probably* the only all-monk guild in the game.

Test - Shaozen: I copied Shaolinmasta over to Test during Empires of Kunark and maxed him out there for a while.

• 7 posts
    March 7, 2019 9:31 PM PST

I would love to share except I plan on using the same name again and don't want to throw it out there to be stolen   ;)

• 3 posts
    March 8, 2019 1:59 PM PST

Firiona Vie - Zaphodd

• 1 posts
    July 22, 2019 4:26 PM PDT

Obliquity said:

Sojo of Torvonnilous

I remember seeing you on Torv!  I was Sayjinman and also a monk.

• 658 posts
    July 27, 2019 6:09 PM PDT

shasta said: I played on E Marr and had a monk named opedigler and a shaman named opening that always followed around my monk.

Not my character, but a real close friend played a Monk - Tripitaka Gautama on E-Marr from launch for a while, occasionally accompanied by gnome necro Gothmogwort Wortybum :)

I recognise your name but my short term memory was taking a beating during 99 - 2003 :)