Forums » Community Sites

Is it Heals.How or Heal Show? It's both.

• 31 posts
    December 6, 2017 2:59 AM PST

Heals.How

We are proud to invite everyone from the Pantheon universe to start thinking of their healers in a new way.  No more shall you have to overgear and overdps even basic fights.   No more shall one healer rule them all.  Instead, we're going to deliver top quality content from the healer's perspective.

From us you can expect:

• Regular productions from our multiple teams showing top grade content from the healer's view.  Healer's rejouce!  As you never again need to be told to "watch videos" to "know fights" when those things do not cover healing material.
    • A repulatable reference so you are "doing it right" - Raid Leaders & Players will want to tune in to see how we are reacting to the current meta.  This again is a case in the past where non-healers have lacked content to reference to be able to say what the best options are per environment or situation.
    • Guides at all levels of play to provide a baseline to target for, while still encouraging as much individuality as we can.  Many players play all different aspects of the same game, and you're all awesome ;)
    • A chance to participate on streams, or even submit your own videos.

• (Scheduled Post-launch) Healwiki that covers all things healing in-super-detail.  The fine grain distinctions that other sites will gloss over.  We will do the best we can to bring our knowledge from earlier testing phases to be sure you have information ready shortly after launch.
    • (Avaliable Now!) A thriving Healer Discord community.
    • (Available Now!) Our Heals Per Spective Blog -- Where top healers with their pulse on the game will open topics for all members to discuss.  These discussions will be archived and added to the Healwiki.  Anyone consider themselves a "metahistorian"?
    • (Coming Soon) 2018 Prerelease Video content for everyone.

• A Creative Commons License: As of today (Dec 15 2017), Our plan is that blog and wiki material, as well as other material that does not contain anyone's personal likeness will be [CC-BY-SA]. Material containing someone's personal likeness may be [CC-BY-NC-ND].
    • Strong security - 2FA is Available with Google Authenticator.
    • Further - Sign in with Google, Microsoft, or Twitter.  We do not have the authority to do anything with your account.
    • Privacy - I am a privacy nut and applied it to this site.  We collect almost no information and do nothing with it beyond what the site requires.
    • HTTPS Everywhere - A security addon I highly recommend everyone use.  You may use it on Heals.How at the highest settings without error. It will expose other sites are not securing your login data or encrypting your connection.
    • I couldn't make this site work by removing scripts, and Google AdSense is part of our future business model - but at least you'll be secure on our site.

So please, come with me to Heals.How.  We are looking for all Healers, of any class!  What sets us apart is we are not a class site. We're not a guild site. We're a healer site. It is with that in mind that I want to see us all work together, as a team, on a raid, a group, or a test. There's so few healer slots per raid/guild/group that we should raise all of us to a point where we're working together to do the best results. 10 cleric 1 shaman for debuffs 1 druid for dots is a thing of the ancient past.

• Healers that will stream and/or want to stream in 2018 please contact me.  We would love to work with you to be featured on our site.
    •  All  guilds are welcome - heals belong to everyone. 

Thank you all for the support so far, really the outpouring of support has been amazing.

Our heals make us who we are, but our fans make us awesome.

This post was edited by candarie at December 15, 2017 9:41 AM PST
    • 19 posts
    December 6, 2017 4:47 AM PST

bookmarked!  I always roll at least 1 healer so I'll be sure to check out your site :)

• 31 posts
    December 6, 2017 3:47 PM PST

Its excellent to see a Healer fansite! I used Eq Cleric.com and Eq Clerics.org like crazy when I played a cleric in Eq. I have joined both the site and discord :)

• 2886 posts
    December 6, 2017 6:49 PM PST

As an avid healer, I look forward to seeing this grow

• 31 posts
    December 6, 2017 7:16 PM PST
    Thank you all :)
    @Alexis - If you search either of those sites for me, you'll find me there!
    • 3237 posts
    December 7, 2017 7:16 AM PST

As an avid non-healer, I also look forward to seeing this grow.  If there is one thing that has been very clearly demonstrated ... to me, it would be this:   there is no lack of passion going on around here!  The clever word-play used for this initiative is very sticky.  Great job!

• 31 posts
    December 15, 2017 9:42 AM PST

@oneADseven Thank you for your unwavering support :)

• 1095 posts
    December 17, 2017 12:30 PM PST

candarie said:

• HTTPS Everywhere - A security addon I highly recommend everyone use.  You may use it on Heals.How at the highest settings without error. It will expose other sites are not securing your login data or encrypting your connection.
    • I couldn't make this site work by removing scripts, and Google AdSense is part of our future business model - but at least you'll be secure on our site.

Cool idea, hope it gets popular but that https thingy, thats intresting and its open source, I might have to take a look at that since its working with Tor.

• 71 posts
    January 29, 2021 3:56 PM PST

Seems the site is just a profile of someone now.