Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Server options!

This topic has been closed.
    • 22 posts
    December 4, 2017 9:29 PM PST

So obviously there will be red/blue servers as mentioned in streams.

What I'd like to discuss is the rule sets mainly for hardcore pvp types. I personally would love to see a item loot server like rallos zek back in the day. That being said I'm sure there will be the blue/red versions of teamed servers and ffa/no team. Something to keep in mind would be not splitting too many rulesets up keep it simple for more masses to play and populate the realms. Feel free to input a server type or thoughts for us hardcore PvP types that want more of a reward than just killing someone Or some point system :(

• 1785 posts
    December 4, 2017 10:27 PM PST

I won't be rolling on a PvP realm (I'm not anti-PvP, I just don't personally don't enjoy it without serious gameplay systems tied to it), but based on experience in other games, I would recommend to keep it simple:

- FFA PvP

- Teams-based PvP

That's it.

If there's a bunch of realm maybe do a "hardcore" FFA server with item loot, but I feel like this is sort of a niche within PvP.  However, I feel like PvPers who would enjoy item loot are probably going to want FFA style PvP as well.

Just my thoughts.  I do hope the PvP action is fun for those that really enjoy it :)

• 9115 posts
    December 5, 2017 1:36 AM PST

Hey folks, we already have a thread on this, please continue the discussion in there to help consolidate information :)

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/5500/rule-set-servers