Forums » News and Announcements

We Have A New CS Manager

• 98 posts
    December 3, 2017 10:16 AM PST

Hi! :D

dorotea said:

Possibly a nice cushy job since there probably will be no customers to service for a while.

Oooooo no, he gets to deal with all the pledgers having issues right now :) Although as a manager he'd normally be directing a fleet of reps who answer phone calls and such.

• 248 posts
    December 3, 2017 10:17 AM PST

Welcome Michael :)

-sorte.

• 71 posts
    December 3, 2017 10:20 AM PST

Welcome aboard Michael, CS is not an easy task for any MMO and can be very underappeciated until it's needed.  Wish you the best, you'll do great!

• 3016 posts
    December 3, 2017 10:23 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Folks, please say hello and give Michael "Artois" Butler a warm welcome, Mike joins us as the new Customer Service Manager! We are excited to have Mike join the team and look forward to working alongside him as we move into the next phases of development.

Michael Butler...that name sounds familiar,  any relation to the Butlers that were involved in Vanguard?  :)   Hail and Welcome Michael!  :)

Cana

• 67 posts
    December 3, 2017 10:54 AM PST

Welcome Mike.

• 11 posts
    December 3, 2017 11:34 AM PST

Welcome Artois   :)

• 11 posts
    December 3, 2017 11:39 AM PST

Welcome Michael and all the best form Munich :-)

• 15 posts
    December 3, 2017 11:52 AM PST

Welcome

• VR Staff
    • 320 posts
    December 3, 2017 12:46 PM PST
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to assisting you all as needed.
    Someone asked about Vanguard. Yes, I was involved in Vanguard. There were actually 3 Butlers on the project but I was the only one unrelated to the others. My role was IT for all of Sigil Games. Prior to that, I was the Game Operations Manager for SOE and worked closely with SOE Customer Support.
    • 65 posts
    December 3, 2017 1:06 PM PST

Welcome!

• 220 posts
    December 3, 2017 3:15 PM PST

that resume is... stella, artois!  /wink

Also, what are we doing working on a sunday? lolz

• 21 posts
    December 3, 2017 3:58 PM PST

Welcome to the community!!! ^o^

• 1 posts
    December 3, 2017 4:08 PM PST

"Welcome to the party, pal."

• 7 posts
    December 3, 2017 4:19 PM PST

Welcome Artois!

• 23 posts
    December 3, 2017 4:49 PM PST

Welcome Artois; glad to have you aboard. =D

• 14 posts
    December 3, 2017 4:56 PM PST

Welcome Mike! We're counting on you =P

• 10 posts
    December 3, 2017 5:01 PM PST

Welcome!

• 264 posts
    December 3, 2017 5:03 PM PST

Welcome Artois !  

• 557 posts
    December 3, 2017 6:00 PM PST

Artois said: Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to assisting you all as needed. Someone asked about Vanguard. Yes, I was involved in Vanguard. There were actually 3 Butlers on the project but I was the only one unrelated to the others. My role was IT for all of Sigil Games. Prior to that, I was the Game Operations Manager for SOE and worked closely with SOE Customer Support.

And another ringer joins the Pantheon team!

Welcome, Sir Artois.

• 191 posts
    December 3, 2017 7:57 PM PST

Welcome Michael :)

• 118 posts
    December 3, 2017 8:10 PM PST
    Thanks for helping out!
    • 801 posts
    December 4, 2017 12:12 AM PST

Artois said: Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to assisting you all as needed. Someone asked about Vanguard. Yes, I was involved in Vanguard. There were actually 3 Butlers on the project but I was the only one unrelated to the others. My role was IT for all of Sigil Games. Prior to that, I was the Game Operations Manager for SOE and worked closely with SOE Customer Support.

But not a Current dev with SOE/daybreak right? HEHE welcome aboard.

This post was edited by Crazzie at December 4, 2017 12:13 AM PST
    • 2886 posts
    December 4, 2017 6:08 AM PST

sorn said:

Hi! :D

dorotea said:

Possibly a nice cushy job since there probably will be no customers to service for a while.

Oooooo no, he gets to deal with all the pledgers having issues right now :) Although as a manager he'd normally be directing a fleet of reps who answer phone calls and such.

Definitely. It's good that we feel more like a family than customers, but technically we're all customers haha. We already have an excellent responsive Support team, but they are very busy. Having a CS Manager will help them from getting overwhelmed as we move into Pre-Alpha and beyond.

With that said, Welcome Artois!

• 27 posts
    December 4, 2017 6:51 AM PST

Welcome Michael!

Wait? Did he say SoE had a customer support?

Noone said you guys were hireing comedians!

This post was edited by Glorfendill at December 4, 2017 6:52 AM PST
    • 3237 posts
    December 4, 2017 7:22 AM PST

Welcome Artois!  I am very happy with the consistent growth I have seen with Team VR.  Cheers!