Forums » Support

Originator Pledge paid, now login asks me to select a new pledge

• 1 posts
    December 2, 2017 12:26 AM PST

I created this account just to post this, since my main account won't let me do anything without logging in (which I can't do without selecting a new pledge level, see bottom).

I want this fixed before Pre-alpha, since I have had no issues accessing my login for over a year until now. My 12 payments of $100 each was paid-in-full on Nov 20, is that why this happened? What has to happen to fix it? I already filed Ticket #344439 on my main account (profile name redgiant). And we are getting close to when this will matter.

I have read threads about the site "knowing" what your pledge level is, add-on pledge amounts while not losing your original rewards, upgrading a pledge, etc.

But my issue is specifically: Why does my login not work for my fully paid-for Originator Pledge level just because it is paid off? I shouldn't need any new pledge level to continue to login and participate in the VIP forums, and I don't want to screw up my account any further by blindly re-pledging a minimal $5/month hoping it would restore my access when in fact for all I know it will give me access ... minus the VIP forums and Pre-alpha access I should get. That's in fact why I created this second email account just to be able to post and ask about this.

I find it hard to believe I'm the only person experiencing this. What did everyone else do who paid-off their sizable donations and then couldn't login without having to select another pledge from this list:

Subscription Plan

Please select a subscription plan from the list below.

Choose Plan:
    • Player [Read Only Access] (Free)
    • Supporter ($5.00 monthly)
    • Champion ($14.95 monthly)
    • Watcher's Pledge (One-time fee of $50.00)
    • Keeper's Pledge (One-time fee of $100.00)
    • Protector's Pledge (One-time fee of $150.00)
    • Originator's Pledge (One-time fee of $1,000.00)
    • Aesthetician's Pledge (One-time fee of $3,000.00)
    • Pathfinder's Pledge (One-time fee of $250.00)
    • Adviser's Pledge (One-time fee of $300.00)
    • Cohort's Pledge (One-time fee of $500.00)
    • Ascendant's Pledge (One-time fee of $10,000.00)
    • 7584 posts
    December 2, 2017 3:18 AM PST

Hi Redgiant2, it may be due to the system faulting and ending your payment plan, this happens every now and then unfortunately and the CS team can manually change this back for you making sure it never happens again.

If you would like to put in a support ticket someone will be able to help you fix this as soon as possible: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

Sorry for the inconvenience my friend! :)

• 32 posts
    December 3, 2017 11:31 AM PST

It's all good. Your folks fixed the access manually just as you said.

Thanks, especially so I can pay more attention as Pre-alpha comes.

• 7584 posts
    December 3, 2017 5:03 PM PST

redgiant said:

It's all good. Your folks fixed the access manually just as you said.

Thanks, especially so I can pay more attention as Pre-alpha comes.

Glad to hear it, my friend :)