Forums » Introduce Yourself

inzane multiboxer

• 16 posts
    January 28, 2018 6:21 PM PST

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/172565551, me and my friend in sebilis during the kunark expanion on the agnarr TLP.

This post was edited by inzane at January 29, 2018 7:03 AM PST
    • 81 posts
    January 30, 2018 9:03 AM PST

Very fun stream. Those darn casters are a pullers nightmare. Brought back good memories. I think my two favorite dungeons were Lower Guk & Sebilis. Best entertainment/silliness is Plane of Mischief.

• 189 posts
    January 30, 2018 12:52 PM PST

Welcome Inzane! But why Colorado ? Its horrible here ............

• 16 posts
    January 30, 2018 3:44 PM PST

Plane of Mischief was cool, and to be honest i only got dragged through a couple times, i remember going through a painting then a desk, all kinds of wierd click spots, before finally wiping in the garden.  There are definitely elements of PoM that need to be replicated.  I think the success of Guk and Sebilis lies in there verticle layouts, how many dungeons these days really have any depth to them?

• 16 posts
    January 30, 2018 3:46 PM PST

What part of Colorado are you from Alix? My wife drug me to Manitou Springs, and i'm currently working in colorado springs at the moment.  Its not so bad, I have visited pueble a few times, and took my daughter to ifly in denver which was also a lot of fun.  The homeless situation definitely is horrible i'll say that.

• 457 posts
    February 1, 2018 4:55 PM PST

Welcome! Remember the rule: Puff, puff, pass...

• 16 posts
    February 1, 2018 10:55 PM PST

Yes Sir!,  If you have any other rules my ears are wide open,  if someday I could share with you I would be honored.

• 129 posts
    February 3, 2018 5:54 PM PST

Greetings and welcome to Pantheon!!

• 189 posts
    February 12, 2018 10:41 AM PST

I live in Fountain ,had my home built out by PPR on 4 acres.I havent been to Manitou Springs in a few months due to the homeless down that way ,used to be so beautiful (good places to eat still there)Same with Denver.

• 16 posts
    February 13, 2018 9:24 PM PST
    Hi vigilante thanks for the warm.welcome!
    • 16 posts
    February 13, 2018 9:25 PM PST
    I work in Pueblo some days and pass Fountain, my hopes are to make my daughter grind the incline till she graduates highschool :)
    • 189 posts
    February 15, 2018 1:26 PM PST

Ooooh!! Check out the Cloudscraper Zip Line at thr Royal Gorge (once it gets warmer here :0) its a blast !!! or check out the train too .There are alot of things to do here(when the weather permits)Went snowmobiling when it snowed this last weekend (melted that next day) *cry*

• 16 posts
    February 16, 2018 3:44 PM PST
    Did you go boarding in maramont? I will definitely take you up on a tour on Fountain!