Forums » Guild Office

Xegony - Inner Circle

• 7 posts
    November 23, 2017 12:46 PM PST

Any old Inner Circle around that plan on playing Pantheon? Would be interested in getting some old friends together.

• 295 posts
    November 25, 2017 6:12 PM PST

Hmm inner circle.. that name is familiar to me.  I played on Xegony from 2000 to 2006.  I was a Freeport Monk called Thoven Kongqui...  I think one of the guilds I was in was allied with Inner Circle but I may be mistaken.

• 3070 posts
    November 25, 2017 6:18 PM PST

Sogotp said:

Hmm inner circle.. that name is familiar to me.  I played on Xegony from 2000 to 2006.  I was a Freeport Monk called Thoven Kongqui...  I think one of the guilds I was in was allied with Inner Circle but I may be mistaken.

Inner Circle was one of the big guilds on Xegony.

• 7 posts
    December 2, 2017 10:42 AM PST

Yeah, Inner Circle, Illuminati Sancti, Dark Templars... all the biggies. Timewalkers was like the biggest (member wise), but was a very early guild, I believe they disappeared after Kunark.

• 6 posts
    December 4, 2017 6:38 PM PST

Hey Armagon,  Ibno here, It would be nice to group up with old friends again.  

• 7 posts
    December 7, 2017 4:03 PM PST

Drakov said:

Hey Armagon,  Ibno here, It would be nice to group up with old friends again.  

Hey Ibno!

Good to hear from you... I hope you have been brushing up on your FD pulls. Have you kept in touch with any old guildies?

• 295 posts
    December 8, 2017 2:31 PM PST

ahhh I was an app to Illuminati Sancti during the Time flagging era.. never made it in though..

• 6 posts
    December 8, 2017 6:07 PM PST

I lost touch with everyone shortly after WoW went live.  The only person I recognize on these forums is Lochbear which is Cenniyen. 

Enc doesn't FD pull, just pull for max xp lol.   

• 30 posts
    December 8, 2017 7:38 PM PST

Was Cennyin Deathblighter in IC until I quit (and got rid of the account thinking I'd never come back, one of my regrets. Learned my lesson at least) a little bit before PoP (at least till stromm came out).

This post was edited by Lochaber at December 8, 2017 7:42 PM PST
    • 7 posts
    December 9, 2017 9:28 PM PST

Oh sorry Ibno, for some reason I thought you were the Iksar Monk... faillll.. 

I also lost touch with pretty much everyone once GoD launched and WoW went live. I still talk to a few my OG EQ friends, but not IC.

• 3 posts
    October 10, 2018 10:18 AM PDT

I was Jixl/Vantix in IC, ran into Arie and Bakk on Wildstar years ago.. I check the IC WoW guild on Ice Crown hoping to catch some old friends. Would be awesome to reconnect with some guildies though

Champion Pledged so waiting for alpha access

This post was edited by JixSteel at October 10, 2018 10:22 AM PDT
    • 30 posts
    October 10, 2018 5:00 PM PDT

Hi Jixl. This is/was Cennyin. Glad to see you're still around.

I'm in Faceless if you're looking for a guild. Just mention me (Lochaber) if you decide to apply.

https://facelessgaming.org/

This post was edited by Lochaber at October 10, 2018 6:05 PM PDT
    • 3 posts
    October 11, 2018 5:00 PM PDT

Hey Cennyin,

I'll check them out thanks