Forums » Guild Office

Xegony - Inner Circle

• 7 posts
    November 23, 2017 12:46 PM PST

Any old Inner Circle around that plan on playing Pantheon? Would be interested in getting some old friends together.

• 274 posts
    November 25, 2017 6:12 PM PST

Hmm inner circle.. that name is familiar to me.  I played on Xegony from 2000 to 2006.  I was a Freeport Monk called Thoven Kongqui...  I think one of the guilds I was in was allied with Inner Circle but I may be mistaken.

• 2561 posts
    November 25, 2017 6:18 PM PST

Sogotp said:

Hmm inner circle.. that name is familiar to me.  I played on Xegony from 2000 to 2006.  I was a Freeport Monk called Thoven Kongqui...  I think one of the guilds I was in was allied with Inner Circle but I may be mistaken.

Inner Circle was one of the big guilds on Xegony.

• 7 posts
    December 2, 2017 10:42 AM PST

Yeah, Inner Circle, Illuminati Sancti, Dark Templars... all the biggies. Timewalkers was like the biggest (member wise), but was a very early guild, I believe they disappeared after Kunark.

• 6 posts
    December 4, 2017 6:38 PM PST

Hey Armagon,  Ibno here, It would be nice to group up with old friends again.  

• 7 posts
    December 7, 2017 4:03 PM PST

Drakov said:

Hey Armagon,  Ibno here, It would be nice to group up with old friends again.  

Hey Ibno!

Good to hear from you... I hope you have been brushing up on your FD pulls. Have you kept in touch with any old guildies?

• 274 posts
    December 8, 2017 2:31 PM PST

ahhh I was an app to Illuminati Sancti during the Time flagging era.. never made it in though..

• 6 posts
    December 8, 2017 6:07 PM PST

I lost touch with everyone shortly after WoW went live.  The only person I recognize on these forums is Lochbear which is Cenniyen. 

Enc doesn't FD pull, just pull for max xp lol.   

• 29 posts
    December 8, 2017 7:38 PM PST

Was Cennyin Deathblighter in IC until I quit (and got rid of the account thinking I'd never come back, one of my regrets. Learned my lesson at least) a little bit before PoP (at least till stromm came out).

This post was edited by Lochaber at December 8, 2017 7:42 PM PST
    • 7 posts
    December 9, 2017 9:28 PM PST

Oh sorry Ibno, for some reason I thought you were the Iksar Monk... faillll.. 

I also lost touch with pretty much everyone once GoD launched and WoW went live. I still talk to a few my OG EQ friends, but not IC.