Forums » Community Sites

Updated Fankit

• 3237 posts
    November 23, 2017 6:25 AM PST

Just wanted to check in on this ... is there any ETA on when a new fankit might be released?

• 334 posts
    • 3237 posts
    November 25, 2017 10:52 PM PST

I have a new video idea I have been working on ... but with the new lighting effects being so spectacular, I am thinking it might be best to hold off until more high quality images are available.  They truly make a huge difference.  In any event, no rush, was just wondering if there was any update on the fankit because it's been awhile since I have heard anything.  Cheers!

• 334 posts
    November 26, 2017 9:38 AM PST

EQ2 had a sorts of kit, where you could make your character before release

• 9115 posts
    November 26, 2017 3:41 PM PST

Not at the moment man, since art and design has changed so much lately, we are waiting for it to settle down before creating a Media/Fan Kit, to make sure we have the latest and most preferred content to include in it, once it is ready I will let you guys know :)

• 3237 posts
    November 26, 2017 5:24 PM PST

Fair enough.  I think I will wait it out until the new material is available.  Thank you!

• 3237 posts
    February 21, 2018 4:31 PM PST

I know an updated fankit isn't high on the priority list right now but is there any chance we could see an update to the media section of the main website?  I know there are plenty of high quality images floating around but they're pretty scattered.  A compilation of screenshots that were taken after the shader patch would be greatly appreciated.

• 626 posts
    February 22, 2018 7:16 AM PST

oneADseven said:

I know an updated fankit isn't high on the priority list right now but is there any chance we could see an update to the media section of the main website?  I know there are plenty of high quality images floating around but they're pretty scattered.  A compilation of screenshots that were taken after the shader patch would be greatly appreciated.

I was just looking at this post over the weekend to see if any updates had been made. Would love something to have for live discussions and what.