Forums » News and Announcements

Payment Plans Are Going Away, Grab One While You Still Can!

• 60 posts
    November 27, 2017 11:40 AM PST

metteec said:

There is a bug on the website.  On the top of the pledge pages, it still shows VIP pledge plans from $100/mo+, but when you go to pledge, you no longer have the $100/mo option.  Recommend changing $100/mo+ at the top to $1000+.

Thank you my friend, we'll take a look.

• 219 posts
    November 30, 2017 5:10 PM PST

Hm...I wonder how I can tell what my package is.  I kinda...don't remember.  At first, I got the lower tier blue one because I was poorer.  Then I was less poor and upped it at some point, but it may have been after they changed (I remember being worried I'd lose my Alpha access by "upgrading", which seemed very strange but I wanted to fund the game more).

...but I'm in the military now, so I'll probably be on a boat for the week without access to internet for gaming when Alpha starts.  OR, it could start when I'm home and I can binge...  :D

EDIT: Mwahahaha!!  I had the Pathfinder Pledge, I think.  And the pay site is still open, so I just upgraded one more time.  3 days processing and all that, right?  :p  Hopefully I wasn't too late (again, the nature of my job means I miss out on big news until the last minute every bloody time!)  Dat Founders guild...?  o.O

This post was edited by Renathras at November 30, 2017 5:18 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    December 1, 2017 12:57 AM PST

Renathras said:

Hm...I wonder how I can tell what my package is.  I kinda...don't remember.  At first, I got the lower tier blue one because I was poorer.  Then I was less poor and upped it at some point, but it may have been after they changed (I remember being worried I'd lose my Alpha access by "upgrading", which seemed very strange but I wanted to fund the game more).

...but I'm in the military now, so I'll probably be on a boat for the week without access to internet for gaming when Alpha starts.  OR, it could start when I'm home and I can binge...  :D

EDIT: Mwahahaha!!  I had the Pathfinder Pledge, I think.  And the pay site is still open, so I just upgraded one more time.  3 days processing and all that, right?  :p  Hopefully I wasn't too late (again, the nature of my job means I miss out on big news until the last minute every bloody time!)  Dat Founders guild...?  o.O

Haha, nice! You can upgrade for a few more weeks but the payment plans have now ceased, so only lump sum purchases can be made for pledges and as we move further along through testing we will remove pledges or change them as required to suit the development cycle.

• 1 posts
    December 4, 2017 4:34 AM PST

I am aware that pre alpha monthly subscrpitions are not available. However since i have already made a pledge of 250 dollars is the total amount for prealpha 1000 dollars? Meaning i would only have to make an additional pledge of 750 to gain access? Or, do i have to pay the thousand in one lump sum.

• 9115 posts
    December 4, 2017 5:08 AM PST

Primrozeb said:

I am aware that pre alpha monthly subscrpitions are not available. However since i have already made a pledge of 250 dollars is the total amount for prealpha 1000 dollars? Meaning i would only have to make an additional pledge of 750 to gain access? Or, do i have to pay the thousand in one lump sum.

That is correct, you can pay the difference ($750) in one lump sum via the upgrade page: http://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/upgrade/

This will be removed shortly too so if you're on the fence you will have to make a decision soon :)

• 76 posts
    December 9, 2017 3:58 PM PST

unforunatly i am unable to get the money for this before they are taken off. looking forward to seeing streams hopfully from you guys untill alpha to keep me from going insane.

This post was edited by Akailo at December 9, 2017 4:13 PM PST