Forums » Support

Question on upgrading pledge

• 20 posts
    November 9, 2017 9:50 AM PST

I apologize from the start of this post, as I believe there was information relating to my question when upgrading (but seems I failed to read in detail).

Yesterday I upgraded from the Keeper's pledge to the Pathfinder's pledge. So far I have not seen this update on my Pantheon account. Does anyone know how long this normally takes, or when I should be concerned and contact support?

Sorry for the noob question, I appreciate any info you may have.

~Winter

• 873 posts
    November 9, 2017 10:35 AM PST

You may want to put in a support ticket if you believe you're not getting something you're due.  I'm sure they'd be glad to help, and they're very helpful and friendly.

• 1151 posts
    November 9, 2017 11:03 AM PST

Generally I'd give it a couple days, but otherwise submit a support ticket. 

• 780 posts
    November 9, 2017 2:31 PM PST

Winterpain said:

I apologize from the start of this post, as I believe there was information relating to my question when upgrading (but seems I failed to read in detail).

Yesterday I upgraded from the Keeper's pledge to the Pathfinder's pledge. So far I have not seen this update on my Pantheon account. Does anyone know how long this normally takes, or when I should be concerned and contact support?

~Winter

This site is wonky. I'm sure they have the update even if it isn't displayed. As the others said, open a ticket and they usually get back to you very quickly. From what I've seen, all of the pledges are being maintained correctly, even if the site doesn't reflect the correct status. (this site sucks)

• 7441 posts
    November 9, 2017 3:42 PM PST

Winterpain said:

~Winter

Hi Winter!

If your account does not reflect the upgrade within 24 hours, please submit a support ticket and the team will be able to upgrade it manually for you, my friend :)

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

Edit: I have moved this thread down to the Support section as it relates to account and pledge information.

This post was edited by Kilsin at November 9, 2017 3:42 PM PST
    • 13 posts
    November 14, 2017 6:56 AM PST

Hi, I couldn't find any answer to my question so hopefully this is not a duplicate post. I have the KS Alpha Promise and want to upgrade to Keeper's for the extra copy of the game, will I still be able to keep my KS Alpha Promise perks if I upgrade? I looked at the upgrade page, but don't see the option to choose my current pledge to upgrade from.

Thanks

• 140 posts
    November 14, 2017 3:09 PM PST

Killua said:

Hi, I couldn't find any answer to my question so hopefully this is not a duplicate post. I have the KS Alpha Promise and want to upgrade to Keeper's for the extra copy of the game, will I still be able to keep my KS Alpha Promise perks if I upgrade? I looked at the upgrade page, but don't see the option to choose my current pledge to upgrade from.

Thanks

If you go to Subscription/Settings it should tell you the current pledge you have and a list of the other pledges, and their associated costs, to upgrade to.

Not sure what the KS Alpha Promise is. Is that an older model pledge that they discontinued or renamed? And far as I can tell if you scale up your pledge you get those from the previous pledge along with more items, not less.

This post was edited by Holywind at November 14, 2017 3:12 PM PST
    • 13 posts
    November 15, 2017 7:31 PM PST

Yeah, this was one of the original pledges when Kickstarter first launched which includes Alpha access, I wanted to upgrade to Keeper's for the 2nd copy(I got more people interested, YES! NOT an easy task btw).