Forums » Guild Recruitment

Any old Fennin Ro players around?

• 3 posts
    June 23, 2019 4:05 AM PDT

Koriztaja - Iksar monk.

I was in Arcane Phalanx - mainly US based guild. Later on moved to Veturi and played with those crazy Finnish guys because they were from my timezone.

I do remember doing some joint raids with high-end guilds when Planes of Power came out.

Fond memories...

• 3 posts
    November 26, 2019 8:59 AM PST

I played on Fennin Ro but in smaller guilds.  My main was HE Paladin, Yatil Goldenborn.  I played from 1999 to 2002, left then came back about two years later.  Played for approximately a year before moving on.  If any of my old buds lurk, and search for Fennin Ro.  Looking for Shep, Armis, Trefwyn.  Would love to reconnect again.  PM me on here, and I'll send info.  

I started playing on Project 1999 after Brad's death to reminisce, but Pantheon definitely has me interested.

This post was edited by Irishd08 at November 26, 2019 2:36 PM PST
    • 2 posts
    December 2, 2019 5:18 PM PST

Wow Holy cow ! Didn't think one second that I would see old name like this.

This is Wudail. I was in TMO in 2000-2001 if my memory is ok... Edarion was the leader. I remember gemdiver name. Daurion also he was a wizard. He came visit me in Quebec !

Wow i can't believe it ! haha. I am still playing eq in drinal in undivided faith guild.

Anyway count me in if you start TMO in pantheon ! I want to be in !!!

Wudail