Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Who's your favorite...

• 633 posts
    November 3, 2017 3:41 PM PDT

Doctor?

I'm old school, my favorite is Patrick Troughton.

• 155 posts
    November 3, 2017 4:02 PM PDT

LOL what a question Kel !! I sure giggled over that question !

Dr. House Translated in French ?

• 2752 posts
    November 3, 2017 4:07 PM PDT

John Hurt.

I haven't watched the old ones. Having said that my favorite was Christopher Eccleston. I liked each subsequent less and less to where I probably won't even watch the next season. 

• 633 posts
    November 3, 2017 4:12 PM PDT

Iksar said:

John Hurt.

I haven't watched the old ones. Having said that my favorite was Christopher Eccleston. I liked each subsequent less and less to where I probably won't even watch the next season. 

Yeah, I really liked Chris Eccleston and David Tennant.  Haven't really cared much for Matt Smith or Peter Capaldi, although they do have their moments.  Granted, there are some of the old doctors I feel that way about as well, particularly Colin Baker.

• 334 posts
    November 3, 2017 7:45 PM PDT

not sure, I was intrigued once where I saw (was it my first?) in b/w.. think it was William Hartnell then...
    always been a fan of Peter Cushing; not seen much but recently seen some Peter Capaldi who had some nice story lines

• 1120 posts
    November 4, 2017 10:23 AM PDT

kelenin said:

Doctor?

I'm old school, my favorite is Patrick Troughton.

My current Dr is my favorite.  She is younger, so she has a sense of humor and doesnt make things too serious.  Very comfortable!  

• 294 posts
    November 4, 2017 11:38 AM PDT

House is my favorite show, but I'm not sure that I'd want him working on me or not... If he was in fact a real Dr.