Forums » News and Announcements

Check Your Email Address

• 1120 posts
    November 5, 2017 10:05 AM PST

I had a dream pre alpha was starting before thanksgiving.   Confirm?!

• 56 posts
    November 5, 2017 10:49 AM PST

I have been having pre-alpha dreams as well, at least once a week. I think I may have a sickness but as far as I know the cure is not yet available for said sickness.

• 106 posts
    November 5, 2017 9:56 PM PST

Hey folks. Am thinking it will be the week of Thanksgiving, if thats the hint they are giving in the recent video (...for the holidays). Either a four day taste or small bite, several days for the pre alpha folks. And just maybe, maybe another holiday special during Xmas week. At least that is what i would do. Being the four day thing make sense since lots of folks will be off work and home (down time for most). So comes down to it for pre alpha folks, either thanksgiving week or xmas week. They did say for the holidays. Game on.

• 86 posts
    November 6, 2017 1:22 PM PST

Is Step 3.5 "Collect Underpants?"

• 363 posts
    November 6, 2017 2:05 PM PST

Idrial said:

Is Step 3.5 "Collect Underpants?"

You got it!

• 16 posts
    November 6, 2017 2:44 PM PST

Yar!!!!

• 39 posts
    November 7, 2017 1:50 AM PST

I bought a brand new Bunn coffee maker to sit next to the desk.  Have note pad and pencil .. ok i am old.. ready !!  Just tell me where to stick the quarter in!!

• 6 posts
    November 7, 2017 4:37 PM PST

Morgnus said:

I bought a brand new Bunn coffee maker to sit next to the desk.  Have note pad and pencil .. ok i am old.. ready !!  Just tell me where to stick the quarter in!!

Hahaha. The notepad and pencil may be "outdated" but actually helps one remember better than typing something into one's phone =P.

• 3016 posts
    November 9, 2017 8:04 AM PST

All checked and ready to go,  didn't see this message because you posted it on my birthday...I was out trick or treating at the pub,  handing out candies to the Big Kids :D   hehe

Cana

• 118 posts
    November 9, 2017 9:56 AM PST
    I really hope the holidays they were speaking of is Thanksgiving because since the announcement I have serious pre alpha fever.
    • 2419 posts
    November 9, 2017 10:08 AM PST

OneForAll said: I really hope the holidays they were speaking of is Thanksgiving because since the announcement I have serious pre alpha fever.

I was hoping for either Halloween or Veterens Day.  :)

• 48 posts
    November 10, 2017 11:53 AM PST

I have verified my email... 

>:)

• 39 posts
    November 12, 2017 8:45 AM PST
    I feel you one for all. I have been non stop thinking if I don't upgrade pre-alpha now won't get a chance to play it. But life is not fair and I'm pretty sure preAlpha will be more work than play? Couple things I'd love to hear is 1) expectations of preAlpha. 2) rough timeframe for preAlpha before alpha? Sure that's a hard one. But rough timeframe would be nice. That would help a lot of people like myself decide rather to just leave my alpha pledge alone or do VIP and help the cause further ?
    • 399 posts
    November 12, 2017 11:25 AM PST

Expectations are that you will be testing; a lot.  A lot of guided testing, server ups and downs, character wipes, and yes, you're expected to work.

I would imaging initial Pre-Alpha last 3 or so months. But things can always change.

There are however many other and different beneficial things besides testing if you want to go VIP.  There's the VIP forum, the VIP discord, The occasional round table.  The ability to interact with devs who quite often frequent the discord channels for a chat (they won't give out additional information tho), the monthly update before the newsletter and generally to be around a lot of people who have amazing insight into gaming from different aspects.  And of course, you're helping the cause and even get some recognition and some (useless) in-game knick-knacks

If however you're looking for ealy access, pre-alpha is not for you.  You're expected to work and test :)

This post was edited by Durp at November 12, 2017 11:27 AM PST
    • 7 posts
    November 12, 2017 12:14 PM PST

Checked it about 1000 times about how long or when do or can we expect this mystery email to be send out? Just wondering because I still havent recieved it yet just incase its been sent out

• 39 posts
    November 12, 2017 12:16 PM PST
    Durp I do appreciate the reply. But I kinda already assumed all of those things you mentioned. As for the VIP stuff extra is sorta new. I should probably do my research. Money isn't my concern more than what's expected. Guess it was a baited question for DEVs lol. I'm pretty busy with my business and RL stuff however if pre-alpha is gonna last 3 months + I'd be interested in just doing PRe-alpha to play and help test. Just cause
    • 44 posts
    November 12, 2017 1:10 PM PST

What's the email address that i should make sure is marked as not spam?

This post was edited by Brunt at November 12, 2017 1:36 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    November 12, 2017 4:43 PM PST

Brunt said:

What's the email address that i should make sure is marked as not spam?

There are several but I would go ahead and mark @Pantheon.com, @PantheonMMO.com and @Visionaryrealms.com down on your safe list.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at November 22, 2017 6:06 PM PST
    • 3016 posts
    November 12, 2017 11:22 PM PST

Flintheart said:

I can't wait....release the hounds.  

Who let the dogs out??  Who?? Who??  (sorry reminded me of an old song lol)

• 25 posts
    November 13, 2017 8:33 AM PST

Not in Pre-Alpha, but I checked anyway --  changed it to a better secured and less full of spam one ....  yes I am hyped too (even for just an Alpha / Beta person)

• 9115 posts
    November 13, 2017 4:05 PM PST

Einelinea said:

Not in Pre-Alpha, but I checked anyway --  changed it to a better secured and less full of spam one ....  yes I am hyped too (even for just an Alpha / Beta person)

That is great to hear! :)

• 16 posts
    November 15, 2017 4:19 PM PST

Kilsin said:

There are several but I would go ahead and mark @Pantheon.com, @PantheomMMO.com and @Visionaryrealms.com down on your safe list.

I'm guessing you mean @PantheoNMMO.com

• 1303 posts
    November 22, 2017 11:17 AM PST

I've never checked my spam folder as regularly as in the last month. 

• 9115 posts
    November 22, 2017 6:06 PM PST

dmowgrb said:

Kilsin said:

There are several but I would go ahead and mark @Pantheon.com, @PantheomMMO.com and @Visionaryrealms.com down on your safe list.

Correct, thanks ;)

• 839 posts
    November 22, 2017 8:29 PM PST

Kilsin said:

dmowgrb said:

Kilsin said:

Correct, thanks ;)

Kilsin is the PantheMOM, The unthanked caretaker and washer of all our dirty laundry here on the forum!