Forums » News and Announcements

Check Your Email Address

• 22 posts
    October 31, 2017 10:35 AM PDT

Looks like the instructions at the top of this page are not intirely correct.

When I click "Subscription / Settings" it asks me if I want to upgrade...

Instead when I click "General" I can see my email. 

Or... perhaps this is working as intended and simply a ploy to get some more $$$s out of us? :-) 

• 13 posts
    October 31, 2017 10:39 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

1) Log into your account on the official Pantheon forums
    2) Click "Subscription / Settings" on the navigation bar (near middle)
    3) Check the top box labelled "Email Address" matches your most active and well-protected email address
    4) .....
    5) Profit

Kilsin left out step 2b) Click General tab

• 5 posts
    October 31, 2017 10:57 AM PDT

i opened facebook and saw "Pantheon check your email ....." i didn't even finish reading the sentence before my mail was loaded. lel

• 53 posts
    October 31, 2017 11:23 AM PDT

I am trying to figure out if there is some way to change the settings on my PC to get my email to sync more frequently. 

Pressing the "Sync" button every couple minutes is going to wear out my finger quickly. 

• 17 posts
    October 31, 2017 11:54 AM PDT

So I was right when I tweeted: "Sounds like camping our email is our first quest in #PantheonMMO"

People are actually doing it. I think this is tied into the "fishing" part of Pantheon as well because @Kilsin sure is reeling us all in. ;)

• 54 posts
    October 31, 2017 11:54 AM PDT

Real question is this under the "My Settings"> General area? Under subscription/settings it just sends me to the pledge area and I can change my level of pledge?

• 2886 posts
    October 31, 2017 12:16 PM PDT

Aidmaro said:

Real question is this under the "My Settings"> General area? Under subscription/settings it just sends me to the pledge area and I can change my level of pledge?

Yes, as Wicky and Eki pointed out, you have to click on the "General" tab to see your e-mail address.

• October 31, 2017 2:14 PM PDT

Gotta hit general.  If anyone has any issue with updating, reach out to CS.  But it should be do-able there.

A big thank you to everyone making sure all your information is correct and that your email shouldn't filter us out.  However, when it is time we definitely will be able to help out anyone who is having trouble receiving an email, as there's always someone who has a rogue email box that likes to chase out the emails you really want in my experience...  Just remember to double and triple check your settings.

• 2130 posts
    October 31, 2017 2:18 PM PDT

Zynxs said:

when it is time

So, like, 5 minutes from now, right?

• 34 posts
    October 31, 2017 3:01 PM PDT

I feel like this is the set up for some sort of epic trolling :P

• 1303 posts
    October 31, 2017 3:44 PM PDT

Khabarakh said:

You just feel that way because Kilsin wrote the announcement. So it's justified. 

• 17 posts
    October 31, 2017 3:45 PM PDT

The instructions are a little confusing. 

1) Log into your account on the official Pantheon forums   (If we are on this page reading this we are logged in......)
    2) Click "Subscription / Settings" on the navigation bar (near middle)   (its more to the right of the page)
    3) Check the top box labelled "Email Address" matches your most active and well-protected email address   (Under General Tab top box)
    4) .....    (????)
    5) Profit  (????)

Not trying to nit pick, however this is to epic of an anoucement / event to have anything go wrong and gamers throwing themselves from the castle ramparts in agony :)

Dingo KItt

This post was edited by DingoKitt at October 31, 2017 3:46 PM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    October 31, 2017 4:08 PM PDT

DingoKitt said:

The instructions are a little confusing. 

1) Log into your account on the official Pantheon forums   (If we are on this page reading this we are logged in......)
    2) Click "Subscription / Settings" on the navigation bar (near middle)   (its more to the right of the page)
    3) Check the top box labelled "Email Address" matches your most active and well-protected email address   (Under General Tab top box)
    4) .....    (????)
    5) Profit  (????)

Not trying to nit pick, however this is to epic of an anoucement / event to have anything go wrong and gamers throwing themselves from the castle ramparts in agony :)

Dingo KItt

The last part is a joke: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/profit

The instructions are just copy/pasted across all forms of Pantheon media - Twitter, FB, Reddit, etc. so that's why there's the first step. But anyway, once you've found your e-mail address under the General tab, that's all you need to do. Not too complicated :)

This post was edited by Bazgrim at October 31, 2017 4:09 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    October 31, 2017 4:29 PM PDT

wickywoo said:

Looks like the instructions at the top of this page are not intirely correct.

When I click "Subscription / Settings" it asks me if I want to upgrade...

Instead when I click "General" I can see my email. 

Or... perhaps this is working as intended and simply a ploy to get some more $$$s out of us? :-) 

I thought I would hit two birds with one stone, give you your first quest to work out and tell you to check your email is up to date! haha :D

(but yeah, you're right, I didn't save the updated notes I took and posted the old ones missing that step hehe)

• 68 posts
    October 31, 2017 5:22 PM PDT

Mine is good.

• 34 posts
    October 31, 2017 5:56 PM PDT

Feyshtey said:

Khabarakh said:

You just feel that way because Kilsin wrote the announcement. So it's justified. 

Well, he's a sneaky backstabby Rogue after all... ;)

• 31 posts
    October 31, 2017 6:16 PM PDT

Please Please Please, tell me your going to also be posting that emails have been sent. Just encase we might miss it or it got sent to junk mail. 

Regards, Shadowlander

• 160 posts
    October 31, 2017 6:25 PM PDT

Well, I've checked my email address, and I keep getting new reply notifications to THIS THREAD, so I think it's working!  Nothing left to do but conquer Terminus (after we thoroughly debug it of course).

• 2 posts
    October 31, 2017 9:03 PM PDT

Im so excited!!!! that means in a couple of weeks we should be receiving an email?

My play time is 630pm pst time to about midnight..Is anyone going to log in about the same time? Was there a thread on when people are logging in for groups?

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at November 1, 2017 1:48 AM PDT
    • 179 posts
    November 1, 2017 1:59 AM PDT

Updated can't wait!

• 1303 posts
    November 1, 2017 4:57 AM PDT

randyozaki said:

Im so excited!!!! that means in a couple of weeks we should be receiving an email?

My play time is 630pm pst time to about midnight..Is anyone going to log in about the same time? Was there a thread on when people are logging in for groups?

I'd bet that you're months away still from logging in to play with your group of friends. It'll be more like "Log in at 6pm on the character we pre-generated in your account. You'll be at the bank. Please move items and cash in and out as quickly as you can for 30 minutes. This will be a load test of the bank system. Please fill out the log and note any issues, item losses or dups you experience." 

• 2138 posts
    November 1, 2017 6:51 AM PDT

Although I am not pre-alpha or alpha- I can't wait to see the write up of this quest on allah's!

ha ha

• 126 posts
    November 1, 2017 8:13 AM PDT

Emaill checked and verified.

How long after upgrading a pledge does it take to show under the profile settings?

• 2886 posts
    November 1, 2017 9:18 AM PDT

Holywind said:

How long after upgrading a pledge does it take to show under the profile settings?

From Kilsin:

"The process is manual unfortunately due to the nature of these forums but if you submit a support ticket one of our friendly team members will be able to help you change that to reflect your upgrade. As an assurance, though, what you see on your account is purely cosmetic, if you upgraded we have that information already, so do not worry."

You can find the link for Support here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

(Source: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/4898/pledge-upgrade href="https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/4898/pledge-upgrade">)

This post was edited by Bazgrim at November 1, 2017 9:18 AM PDT
    • 126 posts
    November 1, 2017 9:30 AM PDT

Thanks Bazgrim.

I saw that earlier but was just curious about the time. I am not refreshing every 20min just to check or anything. :)