Forums » News and Announcements

Pantheon's TwitchCon2017 Video Is Live

• 9115 posts
    October 22, 2017 12:30 AM PDT

Pantheon's TwitchCon 2017 Stage Segment! (with special announcement) is now up on our YouTube channel, so be sure to check it out! #PRF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RuyuiBkrX8

• 37 posts
    October 22, 2017 1:28 AM PDT

Pre-Alpha available in time for Holday 2017! HYPE TRAIN!

• 2 posts
    October 22, 2017 1:35 AM PDT

Great announcement just one question which holidays? Next holidays in UK is christmas but over there in US halloween, thanksgiving and hanukkah seem to me to be holidays.

• 67 posts
    October 22, 2017 1:38 AM PDT

Thanks for the Link !!!  Woohooo !!!!!  Holidays !

• 9115 posts
    October 22, 2017 1:45 AM PDT

Crowarrion said:

Great announcement just one question which holidays? Next holidays in UK is christmas but over there in US halloween, thanksgiving and hanukkah seem to me to be holidays.

Since Visionary Realms Inc. is a North American company it will always refer to NA holidays/time zones etc. mate :)

• 28 posts
    October 22, 2017 2:06 AM PDT

Thank's for the Link and for the Stream. Okay the game crashed many times, but it was funny.

It's realy impressive and i hype!

i want to play the game *hype*

• 633 posts
    October 22, 2017 2:40 AM PDT

Crowarrion said:

I'm assuming they meant https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_and_holiday_season. ; :)

• 1120 posts
    October 22, 2017 2:52 AM PDT

I love that the interview wasn't scripted.   You could tell they had no idea what questions were going to be asked until they asked them. 

• 627 posts
    October 22, 2017 3:07 AM PDT

Pre-Alpha!! Hype!! Nice video glad to see your progress VR! Keep up all the good stuff!

• 50 posts
    October 22, 2017 4:38 AM PDT

A really good thing I've noticed on the last two streams..... the chat for them have been for the most part pretty positive. Normally, there is a lot of hate and just foolishnes during twitch chats to the point where its best to just go full screen and ignore it all together. But, for these Pantheon Streams I've seen 97% positive reactions in the chat during the streams.

• 627 posts
    October 22, 2017 6:47 AM PDT
    zazzaro i think it comes with pantheons target group of audience. Maybe it caters to the more adult gamers :)
    • 3016 posts
    October 22, 2017 10:23 PM PDT

Zazzaro said:

A really good thing I've noticed on the last two streams..... the chat for them have been for the most part pretty positive. Normally, there is a lot of hate and just foolishnes during twitch chats to the point where its best to just go full screen and ignore it all together. But, for these Pantheon Streams I've seen 97% positive reactions in the chat during the streams.

Yes I've been noticing the positivity for the most part,  there are still a couple trolls here or there,  but either they'll sign on to Pantheon seeing all that positivity..or go their own way. :)

• 207 posts
    October 22, 2017 11:39 PM PDT
    Finally saw the stream...so happy about everything I heard! The way you described building a community, the environmental effects, the behaviors of the different enemies.....it's like a dream come true! Never thought I would see a mmo like this again in my life! Thank you team at Visionary for making this happen!
    • 50 posts
    October 23, 2017 4:59 AM PDT

BamBam said: zazzaro i think it comes with pantheons target group of audience. Maybe it caters to the more adult gamers :)

Yeah but twitch chat from my experience is mostly the younger crowd. I don't use twitch that often, but when I have it's terrible. I like to watch the Awesome Games Done Quick marathons done twice a year and my God. The fact that it's just a few people being negative is really great and there are also quite a bit of new people seeing the game for the first time that express interest. CohCarnage has a lot of viewers and the chat during his streams has been good so I must applaud him and his audience. A lot of people being negative in the chat can just suck the life out of what's going on during the stream. VR team members have answered questions in the chat during those streams too so it's not something to just maximize the screen to ignore chat.

Anyways, it's very refreshing to see positivity around the project from people just seeing the game for the first time.