Forums » News and Announcements

It's Time To Spill The Beans...Hype!!

• 3016 posts
    October 24, 2017 9:16 AM PDT

Bazgrim said:

CanadinaXegony said:

Laeril said:

Nice. Can we get some names of some of the people that we see in the photos?

It's nice to be able to match up names and faces.

Brad,  Sierra and the guy on the right at the computer is Montreseur I believe. :) (world builder)

Cana

That's actually Corey "Ceythos" LeFever, Senior Game Designer and Crafting Lead, on the right in the top picture.

And in the bottom picture, the gentleman in the glasses all the way to the right is Jason "Medawky" Bolton, Associate Community & Web Manager.

Ah never seen Corey before..go figure after all this time.   Picture was far enough away wasn't sure who was on the right hand computer thought it was Monty..my mistake :)    But you've got the advantage Baz..you've met them all in person,  I haven't. :)

Cana

• 2886 posts
    October 24, 2017 9:30 AM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

Bazgrim said:

CanadinaXegony said:

Laeril said:

Brad,  Sierra and the guy on the right at the computer is Montreseur I believe. :) (world builder)

Cana

That's actually Corey "Ceythos" LeFever, Senior Game Designer and Crafting Lead, on the right in the top picture.

And in the bottom picture, the gentleman in the glasses all the way to the right is Jason "Medawky" Bolton, Associate Community & Web Manager.

Ah never seen Corey before..go figure after all this time.   Picture was far enough away wasn't sure who was on the right hand computer thought it was Monty..my mistake :)    But you've got the advantage Baz..you've met them all in person,  I haven't. :)

Cana

Eh they both have beards lol. The picture is kinda blurry too. Monty actually wasn't there. I would have liked to meet him.

• VR Staff
    • 31 posts
    October 24, 2017 10:54 AM PDT

Laeril said:

The guy with his back turned to the camera is me.  Helpful, eh?  :D

This post was edited by Kuripan at October 24, 2017 10:55 AM PDT
    • 28 posts
    October 24, 2017 3:56 PM PDT

If everyone looks in the stores it is already the Holiday Season and Halloween is not even over yet

• 510 posts
    October 24, 2017 10:55 PM PDT

US holiday season begins with Halloween and ends Jan 2nd.

• 80 posts
    October 25, 2017 8:55 AM PDT

Soooooo, who's picking the beans up?

• 3016 posts
    October 25, 2017 10:25 AM PDT

Kuripan said:

Laeril said:

The guy with his back turned to the camera is me.  Helpful, eh?  :D

Heh nice to meet the back of your head Kuripan LOL   I think we probably need a RECENT "family" photo of the VR team, identifying who is who...just so the Pantheon followers get to know who is making OUR game. :)  

After all won't some of you be our GMs ingame as well?  Hope so. :)

Cana

• 220 posts
    October 25, 2017 10:54 AM PDT

Heh nice to meet the back of your head Kuripan LOL   I think we probably need a RECENT "family" photo of the VR team, identifying who is who...just so the Pantheon followers get to know who is making OUR game. :)  

After all won't some of you be our GMs ingame as well?  Hope so. :)

Cana

I second this! Y'all need to get together to make it happen. Maybe photoshop everyone into an old class photo 

• 109 posts
    October 25, 2017 1:49 PM PDT

I haven't had time to watch the stream.  Was there any real info dropped?  I get the impression VR confirmed 2017 or December for Pre-Alpha?

• 2886 posts
    October 25, 2017 1:50 PM PDT

Frostyglitch said:

I haven't had time to watch the stream.  Was there any real info dropped?  I get the impression VR confirmed 2017 or December for Pre-Alpha?

Confirmed "in time for the holidays."

• 109 posts
    October 25, 2017 1:58 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Frostyglitch said:

Confirmed "in time for the holidays."

Ah thanks for the response, that makes sense.  That's cool, I figure 3 months tops for pre-alpha, so at the latest likely 2nd quarter 2018 for alpha phase.

• 16 posts
    October 31, 2017 12:32 PM PDT

Cannot wait!!!! :P

• 200 posts
    October 31, 2017 1:53 PM PDT

"Challenge reborn" - That's really nice. :)

Greetings

• 24 posts
    November 4, 2017 9:41 AM PDT

Are they wearing official shirts?  Sell me one of those shirts.....

• 399 posts
    November 4, 2017 10:47 AM PDT

$5000 nah.. not for sale

• 174 posts
    November 10, 2017 6:56 AM PST

I think we can all agree that Kia is a disinterested third party as far as Pantheon goes, and they have stated that the holidays are officially here. So what gives VR? Yet another missed target??

Kia Motors America
    Published on Nov 3, 2017
    It’s official. The holidays are here. Light up the holidays with the highest ranked brand in initial quality by J.D. Power for two years in a row.

Just stirring the you know what, idle minds and all...

• 3016 posts
    November 18, 2017 10:55 AM PST

Chimerical said:

I think we can all agree that Kia is a disinterested third party as far as Pantheon goes, and they have stated that the holidays are officially here. So what gives VR? Yet another missed target??

Kia Motors America
    Published on Nov 3, 2017
    It’s official. The holidays are here. Light up the holidays with the highest ranked brand in initial quality by J.D. Power for two years in a row.

Just stirring the you know what, idle minds and all...

Some merchants start advertising Xmas in July...so I dun think that counts lol.