Forums » News and Announcements

Get October's Newsletter while it's hot!!!

• 9115 posts
    October 13, 2017 1:50 AM PDT

Check out this month's newsletter and let us know what you think about the Halflings!

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2017_october_intro/

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at October 13, 2017 1:53 AM PDT
    • 267 posts
    October 13, 2017 1:51 AM PDT

Yay! Update, Boo! Halflings =(

Wheres my interesting info on Dark Myr? I don't think we've even seen gameplay of their models yet =(

Oh well, maybe next time =)

EDIT: Wait, is his/her hair on fire? Lol

This post was edited by Keldaria at October 13, 2017 1:56 AM PDT
    • 248 posts
    October 13, 2017 3:26 AM PDT

Thank you for the newsletter!
    I'm feeling like an overstimulated puppy bouncing around with excitement!

I love the halflings <3
    I'm 99% sure I'll be maining one (have to leave 1% as you all might reveal another race I'll fall in love with). I just really like the thoughts behind them, the lore, the art, then being nature, just everything. And it was so interesting to read about the process and to see the art.
    Really makes me look forward to next race reveal and how cool the Archai (if they are next) will look.

And Julien's :"
    Your character is running, slashing, gathering, jumping, dying, dying again, dying yet again (get yourself a healer!)", had me laughing so much. Oh, the dying... I know that is in my future xD

-sorte.

• 781 posts
    October 13, 2017 3:42 AM PDT

Woot ! :) 

• 624 posts
    October 13, 2017 4:57 AM PDT

Wonderful read, thanks to the team. I really enjoy the fresh take on 'halflings', their lore is amazing (so much sorrow, so much mirth) and the art is bringing that faithfully to life.

• 30 posts
    October 13, 2017 5:06 AM PDT
    I know they're halflings, but I like to think of them as wood elves. They seem a lot like wood elves or wild elves to me, and that's a good thing!

Also great to have another newsletter out!
    • 11 posts
    October 13, 2017 5:08 AM PDT

My favorite newsletter yet :) Great job guys.

Thank you

• 184 posts
    October 13, 2017 6:06 AM PDT
    I really enjoyed this month's newsletter. It was both comprehensive and inspirational to see how excited the artists and animators truly are about their work and Pantheon in general. Everything felt like it was from the heart; lot of love being poured into this game. Great teasers about the elves and aunchai gaining tremendous progress as well (praying to Aellos and Dythiir for elven updates every second week of the month ^ ^)
    • 172 posts
    October 13, 2017 6:30 AM PDT
    It's been decided.. my halflings name will be 'Rufio'
    • 1281 posts
    October 13, 2017 6:49 AM PDT

Great update!

Of the races you have officially released, which ones have gone through this level of detailed development?

• 384 posts
    October 13, 2017 6:55 AM PDT

What a great update! Love seeing NEW arwork! And of course any little nuggets of lore! Moar please. =)

This post was edited by Malsirian at October 13, 2017 7:03 AM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    October 13, 2017 7:34 AM PDT

Wow, this is a huge newsletter! I love all the pics. I hope we are finally at a point where these types of updates are able to become more common. I know this has been going on behind the scenes for a while, but seeing the concept art like this makes it all feel so much more real.

• 1095 posts
    October 13, 2017 7:44 AM PDT

Im curious how these will differ from the elves because the lore of the elves has them living in trees also.

• 267 posts
    October 13, 2017 7:48 AM PDT

Zeem said:

Im curious how these will differ from the elves because the lore of the elves has them living in trees also.

I'd guess it differs by about 4 ft 2 inches.. but thats just a guess =)

• 278 posts
    October 13, 2017 7:59 AM PDT

Hmmm first desent pic iv seen of haflings in any game so far nicly done VR :)

Edit: Love the interview with sacred like your attitude man :), but dont tuch my beer grrrr

This post was edited by Grizzly at October 13, 2017 8:34 AM PDT
    • 626 posts
    October 13, 2017 7:59 AM PDT

Such an awesome Newsletter! Thank you, and can't wait to see/hear more!

• 483 posts
    October 13, 2017 9:11 AM PDT

Awesome newsletter, will the next few months have similar newsletters unveiling architecture and other races details?

• 3016 posts
    October 13, 2017 9:28 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Check out this month's newsletter and let us know what you think about the Halflings!

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2017_october_intro/

I love this artwork,  very appealing,  and I would say specifically to the millenium members of Pantheon.    I will be testing as many races as possible,  as I am an altoholic too.    Thanks again for the newsletter and keeping us up to snuff.

Cana

• 3016 posts
    October 13, 2017 9:30 AM PDT

Keldaria said:

Wheres my interesting info on Dark Myr? I don't think we've even seen gameplay of their models yet =(

Can't wait to see news/updated artwork on the Dark Myr,  will be trying a new class (for me)  Enchanter,  when the time comes.

• 138 posts
    October 13, 2017 9:55 AM PDT

Fantastic newsletter!! :D

• 3237 posts
    October 13, 2017 10:17 AM PDT

Love the newsletter!  It's really refreshing to see some of the artwork that team VR has been cooking up behind the scenes.  There has never been a better time to start following Pantheon.

• 3852 posts
    October 13, 2017 10:58 AM PDT

Looks great s long as the character customization lets us have plain skin without tattoos or markings - but that is the norm in MMOs so I am not too worried.

• 1860 posts
    October 13, 2017 11:02 AM PDT

Did the part about "If you really want to understand people, study their art", make anyone else think of Thrawn?

• 267 posts
    October 13, 2017 11:45 AM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

Keldaria said:

Can't wait to see news/updated artwork on the Dark Myr,  will be trying a new class (for me)  Enchanter,  when the time comes.

Exactly. Just can't beat Dark Myr Enchanter for a class race combo... (ducks and hopes VR doesn't opt to hit him with a giant nerf bat before details are released)

• 98 posts
    October 13, 2017 12:00 PM PDT

Now I need the Bard class......a Halfling Bard will have so many tales to tell (or tails to pull).