Forums » The Humans

Where would you live?

• 494 posts
    October 10, 2017 10:04 PM PDT

The streams so far have shown both the glories of Thronefast proper and the serenity of the surrounding villages.  As a we-are-not-boring! human, would you rather live in the cosmopolitan capital, or a bucolic bourg - and why?  Personally I am torn.  The thrill of command performances at royal court and the on going political intrigue are wickedly enticing.  On the other hand, coming home to my favorite tiny tavern in a small hamlet to share a pint (or three!) while singing tales of great adventures would be bliss for this bard.

As a human, where would you live - castle or countryside?

• October 11, 2017 8:30 AM PDT

Definately Country here... I like the peace of the woods and wandering in quiet places :)

• 494 posts
    October 11, 2017 9:59 PM PDT

Love the hat Mantha, and warmest welcome!

• October 12, 2017 8:44 AM PDT

Kumu said:

Love the hat Mantha, and warmest welcome!

thank you, thank you :)  the one major lesson I've learned out here in the Airzona Wilds is that you gots to have sun protection.. :)   notice the strategically placed hummingbird feather.. :) 

• 13 posts
    December 1, 2017 1:49 PM PST

Beneath the city in the catacombs or sewer headquarters of an evil-aligned cult

This post was edited by trakanon at December 1, 2017 1:49 PM PST
    • 71 posts
    December 1, 2017 2:52 PM PST

I would choose to live out in the wilds like the class I plan to play, a shaman. I would also try as best I could since barbarians are not a race, more of a sub-race but try and use the sliders to make my character look as close to a barbarian as possible.