Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Muse from EQatlas.com... Anyone keep in touch with him?

• 23 posts
    September 29, 2017 7:30 PM PDT

They say you can "never go home again". Well, I'm not so sure about that.

I'm looking for Muse, author of the original EQatlas.com to work on a project with me, and I would love to hear if anyone still has contact infos for him. Thanks!

• 201 posts
    October 2, 2017 8:08 AM PDT

Is this something only he could work on?  Or would someone else be able to help you with the project?(assuming it's game/ Pantheon related.).

• 10 posts
    October 19, 2017 4:13 PM PDT

Time to stock up on 3 ring binders, page protectors and expensive ink-jet color catridges.

• 1120 posts
    October 20, 2017 5:05 PM PDT

Maps maps maps, maps maps maps,  maps maps maps maps maps maps maps maps maps maps .... EVERYBODY (to the tune of shots,  by lil John) 

• 2138 posts
    October 21, 2017 6:30 AM PDT

I hope he/she is thinking about terminus.

I remember reading something about Muse wanting to publish, like, officially publish (on nice paper and binding and everything) the maps Muse had made and offering them for sale but something with SOE was preventing it.

Even though I was slowing down my playing in EQ at the time I was willing to buy a copy if it came out just because of the quasi-minimalist and organic "feel" of the map drawings. Even though there were grid lines on some of the maps for /Loc's? I never looked at them :)

• 23 posts
    June 11, 2018 10:36 AM PDT

Funny, I just posted LF Muse post in another area of the Forum. Were you ever able to get in touch with him?