Forums » Community Sites

EQDKP for Pantheon

• 28 posts
    September 15, 2017 5:39 AM PDT

Hi Guys, I have been playing MMO for a long time and use occasionally EQDKP as a platform for my guild website.

That's why I've set myself up and created a plugin for the game Pantheon.

Now I ask officially Visionary Realms whether I should use the pictures of the class and races you used on the website also for the plugin?

The plugin program as wide as possible, at the moment I have the classes linked with the races made ..
    Of course, I can publish the plugin only after release of the Pre-Alpha, so I have all the content.

is anyone else interested in this?

The plugin will be English and German.

• 91 posts
    September 17, 2017 8:32 AM PDT

Im pretty sure, VR is cool with it, as long you're not overdozing the page with Ads 'n Stuff.

• 9115 posts
    September 17, 2017 6:06 PM PDT

You can definitely use our art and assets for your fansites but you cannot profit from them in any way, so just be mindful of that when setting it up.

• 28 posts
    September 18, 2017 9:17 AM PDT

great, no worries I will not make any profit with this plugin, nor add any advertising just insert a link to my website.

• 91 posts
    September 22, 2017 4:21 AM PDT

You have any sneakypeaky preview yet on this, Gaspel?

• 28 posts
    September 22, 2017 11:01 AM PDT

I'm still in the pre-alpha :)
    No, I can not give a preview, because I have several layouts and still have not enough information what professions and other content I have so I can fill the database.
    But I'll try to create a preview as soon as possible

• 67 posts
    September 22, 2017 11:30 PM PDT

(My) Word of the year 2017: Pre-Alpha

• 184 posts
    May 11, 2018 2:45 PM PDT

Gaspel said:

Hi Guys, I have been playing MMO for a long time and use occasionally EQDKP as a platform for my guild website.

That's why I've set myself up and created a plugin for the game Pantheon.

Now I ask officially Visionary Realms whether I should use the pictures of the class and races you used on the website also for the plugin?

The plugin program as wide as possible, at the moment I have the classes linked with the races made ..
    Of course, I can publish the plugin only after release of the Pre-Alpha, so I have all the content.

is anyone else interested in this?

The plugin will be English and German.

Very interested in this...

Have you completed the plugin yet?  Would love to get a copy of it....

Thank you!

• 28 posts
    May 12, 2018 11:19 PM PDT

Hello The plugin works, but has not yet contained all the information.
    However, the class - race assignment works and of course all class images (the ones that already exist) are also correct

Have fun with it

EQdkp Game Plugin - Pantheon rise of the Fallen - Version 0.31 Pre-Alpha

Do you have a problem with the plugin, write me a private message.

Gaspel

• 184 posts
    May 25, 2018 2:22 PM PDT

Awesome, thanks. I'll check it out this weekend and report feedback... Thanks..

• 71 posts
    January 29, 2021 3:51 PM PST

404 not found.  Is this project still in the works?