Forums » News and Announcements

We're Going To #TwitchCon 2017!

• 7 posts
    September 21, 2017 8:16 PM PDT
    I travel every other week the month of October. This would be the one week I could take a personal weekend! My wife is not a gamer at all, but or son is following in his dad's footsteps (for better or worse). Twitchcon could be a great family experience for us all!
    • 16 posts
    September 22, 2017 8:30 AM PDT

Because I'm desperately working on convincing my manager to send me out there around this time.

This post was edited by dmowgrb at September 22, 2017 8:39 AM PDT
    • 53 posts
    September 22, 2017 9:32 PM PDT

Hope to see you all there. Got me a three-day pass since it's only 2 hours away.

• 50 posts
    October 15, 2017 10:00 AM PDT

Goodluck this week and at twitchcon. I'm sure you all are super busy getting ready for this weekend. Def hope it brings in a lot of additional funding and maybe even a big time funder. Really do believe VR has something here with Pantheon and just needs the time and funding to see it all the way through to their complete vision for the game.

This post was edited by Zazzaro at October 15, 2017 10:02 AM PDT
    • 17 posts
    October 18, 2017 6:24 PM PDT

We decided to do E3 this year, so we will miss out on the meet and greet at TC, but I do hope all of you have a great time. I am eagre to hear what the public has to say about all of the hard work the team has been doing. I know all of us here on the forum are excited to see some more game footage after the last stream and we are all starting to get pretty "twitchy " as well. Good luck and great fortune we are confident that the team will impress the masses this weekend.