Forums » News and Announcements

We're Going To #TwitchCon 2017!

• 9115 posts
    September 14, 2017 3:58 AM PDT

We are excited to be part of #TwitchCon 2017! Reply and let us know why you want to go for a chance to win a 3-day pass on us! We will be in booth 1309 in the Indie Zone.

#TwitchCon #PRF #Communitymatters

Image may contain: text

• 248 posts
    September 14, 2017 7:03 AM PDT

Yay! I'm on the wrong continent but still, Yay!
    Hope it will be fun for anyone going :D

-sorte.

• 9115 posts
    September 14, 2017 7:07 AM PDT

Sorte said:

Yay! I'm on the wrong continent but still, Yay!
    Hope it will be fun for anyone going :D

-sorte.

Hahaha, so am I :D

• 220 posts
    September 14, 2017 5:30 PM PDT

Sure you can't be there Ben?  I want my hug.

This post was edited by ZennExile at September 14, 2017 5:33 PM PDT
    • 399 posts
    September 15, 2017 12:26 AM PDT

ill have those tyvm.  I can drive there. Pretty close too :)

i would love to meet the team.  It would be an awesome birthday present for sure!

never been to twitch con comic con, anything Gaming con....Definitely would go to anything pantheon on the west coast. 

This post was edited by Durp at September 15, 2017 8:52 PM PDT
    • 902 posts
    September 15, 2017 3:32 AM PDT

Important Questions For Life:

Long Beach? Is that the shore at Whitley Bay? yah! Ill be able to go?

Oh wait, no, that's called Long Sands. What's the Ca for? Come along? Casual appearance?

Why is all the good stuff over the pond? :-(

(I'm just a jealous (and not serious) ranger in the making, from the UK )

This post was edited by chenzeme at September 15, 2017 3:33 AM PDT
    • 189 posts
    September 15, 2017 5:45 AM PDT

Pfftt, why do I want to go?! Who wouldn't want to go! First, I would be one of the groupies sitting by that table almost all day. Gotta have some of those so people are all like "What's going on over there, Steve? Let's go check it out!" And Second, a chance to talk to some of the team from VR and get a real feel for who they are in person and ask as many questions as I want (without waiting for a response online). 

I went to Twitchcon last year, and let me tell you, while it was pretty interesting, all the games and groups were not so interesting. But since I've already had the chance to go, and I'm such a huge fan of these cons, I'd rather just give it to my dad as an Early Christmas present. He's a much bigger fan (of Brad McQuaid) and can't wait for this game to come out. Plus, he's never been to a twitch con (or any con), so I'm hoping once he get's a bit of a taste for it, he might try to go to other ones in the future. Especially the ones you guys will be at!

Do you guys plan on setting up a stream at all? Some certain groups set up streams and let you broadcast it on twitch for other people. Even if you're not directly talking to us, people will show up just to see what it's like. If not, please take some pictures!

• 57 posts
    September 15, 2017 6:04 AM PDT
    Just need you guys to do some event on the East Coast and I'll be able to make it
    • 9 posts
    September 15, 2017 7:40 AM PDT

If I didnt have to drive up and down the east coast on those exact dates I would love to go. My reason, simple enough, to determine the artist responsible for making my battle axe and "encouraging" them some. Also to watch the halfling punting compition.

• 16 posts
    September 15, 2017 7:49 AM PDT

Being in the group of people that cant go (though I live in the US) If I won I would give it to my friend Buffalowe. He is a long standing gamer with a large back ground in beta and alpha testing. And after I moved out of state, he has been willing to go my parnets house and help with their computer issues.  Or I would give it to Ravinous for D&D weekend and mending burnt bridges, also he is a long standing gamer with a good eye for seeing the big picture. 

Long live the community! 

This post was edited by Vilebeast at September 15, 2017 7:52 AM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    September 15, 2017 8:26 AM PDT

Meeting Brad, the rest of the team, and other community members in person would be surreal. It should be no surprise by now that this game and community means a lot to me. Interacting with you guys IRL would be the best!

Plus, I've always wanted to visit CA haha :)

• 1468 posts
    September 15, 2017 10:11 AM PDT

I'd love to see some pics of the event from anyone who does go and VR staff as well :). I hope everyone who does go has a great time.

• 947 posts
    September 15, 2017 10:28 AM PDT

Will VR be hosting/attending any of the scheduled presentations or are you guys hanging at your booth?  If you are doing a presentation, which one and what day/time are you slotted for?

This post was edited by Darch at September 15, 2017 11:03 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    September 15, 2017 5:52 PM PDT

Darch said:

Will VR be hosting/attending any of the scheduled presentations or are you guys hanging at your booth?  If you are doing a presentation, which one and what day/time are you slotted for?

Just our own Indie booth my friend, baby steps this year :)

• 3016 posts
    September 15, 2017 6:51 PM PDT

Keeping my fingers crossed for pictures and possibly a live stream if at all possible...can't go,  no budget for plane trips and hotels. :)   Would like to hear what's going on though..must be pretty exciting. :)

Cana

• 103 posts
    September 15, 2017 7:41 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Darch said:

So will you guys actually be live streaming anything?

• 21 posts
    September 15, 2017 11:20 PM PDT

Obviously I want to go so I can first-hand lobby my thoughts on the game and try and push my cause to be part of the development team! o/

• 9115 posts
    September 16, 2017 2:04 AM PDT

Jacasta said:

Kilsin said:

Darch said:

So will you guys actually be live streaming anything?

No, not at TwitchCon, we are feeling a little "Twitchy" though, so stay tuned ;)

• 17 posts
    September 16, 2017 9:01 AM PDT

This is awesome! Good news for Pantheon to be attending conventions like this!

I was going to go because I live in california but just can't afford. I spend an absurb amount of time on twitch both watching and streaming myself. One day I will go!

• 1 posts
    September 16, 2017 11:10 AM PDT
    I haven't ever gone to a twitch con before but I am a lurker on a lot of streams. I am also pledged to pantheon as well. I cannot wait for Alpha to roll around. It's so hard to find a good MMO these days. I have always wanted to go to a twitchcon but haven't ever been able to afford the trip down plus all of the needed things like the ticket and hotel etc. Hope the winner of this pass has a lot of fun!
    • 668 posts
    September 18, 2017 6:09 PM PDT

My wife and I will be there, we bought tickets awhile back.  Looking forward to dropping by and saying hello!

• 220 posts
    September 18, 2017 6:57 PM PDT

If we can get Ben out for this, I will bring Pie and hugs.

• 399 posts
    September 18, 2017 8:13 PM PDT

Pyye said:

My wife and I will be there, we bought tickets awhile back.  Looking forward to dropping by and saying hello!

Hey Pyye. Let me know when you're there. 

• 1 posts
    September 21, 2017 9:20 AM PDT

Why I want to go to TwitchCon?

Well that's easy enough; because the game I've been most interested in for the past two years and been pining for over and over after every mmo of the past 15 years has let me down in some shape or form.(Thanks for that mostly SoE). I've got such a yearning for this game I've even bought three pathfinder's pledges just so I could ensure I have friends to play with at alpha (and help you guys out naturally).

In a true sense though I'd like to go because those people are my people. I'd love to talk shop with some of the VR staff, gleen any insights from people within the industry, get my eyeballs on the game itself, and just chat it up with fellow long term mmo players like myself. Having the oppurtunity to stop a random passerby and fill them with the glee of what the potential of this game is would be satisfying to me as well. If there is one thing I like more than gaming itself, it's watching another gamer ignite that spark of passion for something previously unknown to them or something they were on the fence about beforehand.

The aspect of being able to attend a number of gaming related conferences sounds amazing as well. It's something I've always wanted to do but never had the chance to. I've watched twitch since it's inception (and before technically) so it'd be pretty cool to see how far they've come and would be estatic at a chance to meet some of the twitch celebrities or just hear their insights into the industry as well.

Plus there's always that chance to impress someone so much I start some networking within the industry. ;-)

This post was edited by Buffalowe at September 21, 2017 9:22 AM PDT
    • 125 posts
    September 21, 2017 11:17 AM PDT

Ill be in the area on business a few days before so Ill be there

This post was edited by Aatu at September 21, 2017 11:19 AM PDT