Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

What are your usual playing times?

• 166 posts
    September 6, 2017 10:45 AM PDT

-edited-

As no one cares about what were my intention with this thread and I even get accused to make advertisement, what was never my reason, everything is deleted now.

@Moderators please close this thread, as it has no use when no one really cares about.

This post was edited by Landbert at September 8, 2017 9:07 AM PDT
    • 208 posts
    September 6, 2017 2:13 PM PDT

I normally log in after supper around 7ish pm Central Time zone and play till 10 or 1030ish pm monday thru friday.  On saturdays I will log in about 5 pmish and play till about midnight as long as other things are not scheduled during those times , I.e. kids scouts, soccer, hunting/fishing trips, camping trips, family getaways and the like :)  On sundays I normally log in around 3ish pm and play till about 11pm..

• 220 posts
    September 6, 2017 5:25 PM PDT

I play whenever the voices in my head get pushy...

• 17 posts
    September 7, 2017 3:01 PM PDT

First this 'beats' thing seems more like a 'trendy' thing that young people use, like social media, which I am against...That said if just looking for general play times, using some kind of identifier for a time zone will generally be enough of an identifier to those whom generally play together in the first place.  I would hope anyone that is looking to this game at this point in development has some online gaming experiance and is familiar with which zones/times players they have interacted in the past are a part of...also I have this nagging feeling this thread is more or less an underhanded way of promoting/advertising a site.

I personally have always been part of US West Coast oriented guilds/groups, while I do live on the US East Coast, RL responsibilities have always pushed my play time much later for uninterupted play.  My 'safe' times in the past have been from 6pm PST to 9-10pm PST for organized runs or raiding, while my less relaible play times can vary to be as early as 1pm PST.  These play times have been consistent for full 7-day weeks, holidays & birthdays being the exceptions, and accepted as such as I have never been in what I would consider a 'hard core' riaiding guild rather a casual raiding guild. (Comparitively however, the past 5 or so years I have been classified as 'hard core' while my play style and time have not alterd that much, show of the times I suppose.)

In recent more 'freelancing' years my playtime has been consistently scattered, close to ZennExile's response, not being part of a definitive group for more than a few months at a time, more or less falling into a playing routine has not occured.

-- On a side note According to XFire, my first 5 years of playing WoW recorded roughly 16,500 hours of play for that game alone, in the same period racking up roughly 5,000 hours in other listed games, true the serivce was not always up 100% of the time for updates and whatnot, so it gives a rough estimate.  As such in that time I gained a heafty reputation of being a reliable player, always being prepared for runs, raids and having literally every class available to fill where needed.  Whether or not Pantheon can awaken that kind of passion once again is yet to be seen.