Forums » Support

Money hasn't gone through

• 94 posts
    September 2, 2017 5:12 PM PDT

So initially when I got into the game, I put in $50 and did the Watchers Pledge. Months passed, and I put in another $50 (or $was it $100? I'd have to look) so that I would have access to Beta. Few weeks later after cashing a check, I put in another $100 (just did so minutes ago) so that I would have access to Alpha, but when I tried to find the Champion Forums I wasn't having any luck. So naturalyl I decided to go and check on my subscription to see that everything was right, only to discover that I still have the Watcher's Pledge...So my question is, where the hell did my money go D: 

In case your're wondering what I was doing to pledge, I clicked on the pinkish PLEDGE tab up top, and then went to upgrade and would click on the option that I wanted. I put in my username, Jacasta, and my email. Then I went ahead and made the payments. Any explanations? And if so, can my money be refuned/actually get me the pledge that I put my money towards? 

• 94 posts
    September 2, 2017 5:13 PM PDT

Correction, I did $100 on the 18th of August

This post was edited by Jacasta at September 2, 2017 5:13 PM PDT
    • 149 posts
    September 2, 2017 6:20 PM PDT

Hopefully some support gets back to you. Usually sending in tickets helps really speed up the process. I believe someone will get to the bottom of it! It should just upgrade. I haven't tried upgrading yet though so not sure how long it's suppose to take effect or how it works. 

• 73 posts
    September 4, 2017 1:58 AM PDT

I believe they're working on the payment system now and this should be sorted out when we get the new forums (soon™) but I think currently it needs to be updated manually. 

If you put in a support ticket at https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/ someone will be able to get it all sorted.

• 7418 posts
    September 4, 2017 2:46 AM PDT

Hi Jacasta, as Fancy and Jeffey kindly pointed out, if you submit a support ticket our awesome CS team will be able to help look into that for you :)

• 94 posts
    September 4, 2017 12:40 PM PDT

Did that the night I got back from work after taking Fancy's advice. But you know, weekend and holiday, probably won't be getting a response till at least tomorrow if I'm lucky

• 94 posts
    September 5, 2017 4:03 PM PDT

How long can I expect to be waiting for a ticket? I suppose that I should put into consideration that I've been waiting all (three day) weekend long, which makes the response time seem longer than it really is, but it's killing me >.<

• 7418 posts
    September 5, 2017 9:19 PM PDT

Jacasta said:

How long can I expect to be waiting for a ticket? I suppose that I should put into consideration that I've been waiting all (three day) weekend long, which makes the response time seem longer than it really is, but it's killing me >.<

The team are working to get to all of the tickets but some of them are in the path of the cyclone and are evacuating, so there may be some delays while they get to safety, my friend. We will try and get someone to look at it as soon as possible.

• 94 posts
    September 5, 2017 10:36 PM PDT

Aight, thanks. Don't mean to seem pushy or nothing lol Much appreciated.