Forums » Guild Recruitment

LFG for Alpha

• 4 posts
    August 24, 2017 7:02 PM PDT
    hey how's it everyone. old school eq/eq2 player here, looking forward to alpha and looking for peeps to group and guild with. i live in honolulu so my play time hours are kinda weird but anyone needin a enchanter please msg me!
    • 722 posts
    August 26, 2017 7:04 PM PDT

Howdy Getty808 I'm sure there will be a lot of people looking to group later on  (me for one, I'll group with ya) but it's a bit soon yet. We have to get to pre-alpha yet, and then Alpha. And I for one don't expect there to really be a lot of real hack and slash playing when Alpha starts. Or actually leveling any chars up or much of any of that. Oh yes there will be some, but I'm totally expecting them to let us in for a weekend to find a wad of bugs, then be locked out for a week or two while they work them out.

Then start all over with new toons the next time in. They have said it will be very structured TESTING, so I'm just guessing, but I'm not expecting much actual "game play" at least not in pre-alpha and alpha.

• 249 posts
    September 12, 2017 5:14 PM PDT

Hi there! We have a few pre-alpha members, all waiting impatiently and playing nearly anything they can get their mouse on in the meantime. We have folks with.... interesting ....times, too! LOL... Nobody where you are (yet), but west coasters and an EMT with crazy shift work. I'm not sure some of them even sleep! :D

You're welcome to visit us (ancientguardians.enjin.com) and hop on Discord (link on home page) and say "HI", if you like. Good way to get to know people. Other than that, welcome to the frey!

• 20 posts
    October 10, 2018 5:24 PM PDT

Hello Getty please feel free to see if Moriendum Est is a fit for you.

www.megaming.us/