Forums » The Druid

Druid gameplay video

• 47 posts
    August 17, 2017 3:03 PM PDT

When? Where?

• 215 posts
    August 17, 2017 7:41 PM PDT

Sorry, the delay is on my end.  I've not been able to set a good time slot with Kilsin yet due to the time zone issues, and he promised me that I'd get to debut nature's best friend for everyone when the time was right.  I should be free this weekend, though, Kilsin - so drop me an email whenever you are ready.

• 7825 posts
    August 21, 2017 6:51 PM PDT

Haha, funny stuff Hannar! :D

Druids will get a reveal when they are ready but they are not quite finished yet.

• 245 posts
    December 3, 2017 12:48 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Druids will get a reveal when they are ready but they are not quite finished yet.

...because their integration into the acclimation system and climate/environmental interactions are so sophisticated and nuanced?!?!

• 262 posts
    December 3, 2017 3:21 PM PST

...because the animators can't agree on tree trunk diameter/arm length ratios... 

• 245 posts
    December 3, 2017 10:12 PM PST

Larr said:

...because the animators can't agree on tree trunk diameter/arm length ratios... 

I see that your cup is half empty :D

• 1 posts
    December 18, 2017 1:51 PM PST

Hannar said:

Sorry, the delay is on my end.  I've not been able to set a good time slot with Kilsin yet due to the time zone issues, and he promised me that I'd get to debut nature's best friend for everyone when the time was right.  I should be free this weekend, though, Kilsin - so drop me an email whenever you are ready.

Any time frame on this As a long time Druid this is something I would love to take a peak at!

• 240 posts
    December 23, 2017 3:42 PM PST

Druids tied only with Shaman :) cant wait to see a stream on them :) Go Pantheon :)

• 3205 posts
    December 24, 2017 10:51 AM PST

Shanks84 said:

Hannar said:

Any time frame on this As a long time Druid this is something I would love to take a peak at!

Hannar was just joking. There's no ETA for the Druid reveal as they are still being worked on.

• 69 posts
    January 2, 2018 5:46 AM PST

Actually the new news is that druids aren't seen because they are not coming out on release at all. Some cuts had to be made and druids were voted as the least popular due to them just being really bad versions of a shaman. From here the shaman class will be taking over all druidic responsibilites and will be doing a better job of it too.

• 87 posts
    January 2, 2018 9:37 AM PST

@Zendrel

Actually the new news is that druids aren't seen because they are not coming out on release at all. Some cuts had to be made and druids were voted as the least popular due to them just being really bad versions of a shaman. From here the shaman class will be taking over all druidic responsibilites and will be doing a better job of it too.

Say what?

Smells strangely of VIP information

• 262 posts
    January 2, 2018 10:09 AM PST

Smells strangely of ... Something .... Lol

• 3205 posts
    January 2, 2018 6:19 PM PST

Suterian said:

@Zendrel

Say what?

Smells strangely of fake news lol :P Zendrel is just joking like Hannar was. Unfortunately jokes don't translate well through text haha

• 69 posts
    January 6, 2018 12:26 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Suterian said:

@Zendrel

Say what?

Smells strangely of fake news lol :P Zendrel is just joking like Hannar was. Unfortunately jokes don't translate well through text haha

You don't know me Bazgrim! =D