Forums » Account and Billing Issues

Pledge Upgrade

• 3 posts
    August 14, 2017 10:06 AM PDT

Just fyi, I raised my pledge from Keeper to pathfinder, I am sure you guys have it worked out in system but still shows me as a Keeper, thanks much!

This post was edited by Kenny at August 14, 2017 10:07 AM PDT
    • 2705 posts
    August 14, 2017 1:55 PM PDT

From Kilsin:

"The process is manual unfortunately due to the nature of these forums but if you submit a support ticket one of our friendly team members will be able to help you change that to reflect your upgrade. As an assurance, though, what you see on your account is purely cosmetic, if you upgraded we have that information already, so do not worry."

You can find the link for Support here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

(Source: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/4898/pledge-upgrade)

• 3 posts
    August 14, 2017 2:43 PM PDT

Awesome, thanks Baz!

• 7575 posts
    August 14, 2017 6:19 PM PDT

Thanks Baz! :)

• 13 posts
    October 4, 2017 10:36 AM PDT

Just saw this after writing a ticket!

i hope everything is fine. upgraded my pledge to the originator VIP tier and cant wait to get my hands on the pre alpha and write a ton of bug reports! ;-) 

• 326 posts
    October 24, 2017 5:06 PM PDT

Dear VR,

There are multiple Pledge Upgrade threads... I'll assume this one..
    I wanted to upgrade my pledge but noticed something:
    The initial Pledging gives the option to pay through PayPal or 2Checkout (credit card)
    When I click the Upgrade button on the pleges page, I get only the PayPal option. This option requires phone number, address, terms, etc... and forcing one to open a PayPal account.
    When I click the Change Plan button on the Subscription page under My settings, I get the 2Checkout option. This option wants to charge me for full instead of the difference.
    Aside going through the hastle with PayPal.. will they charge you "2.9% plus $0.30 USD of the amount you receive" ?
    If so, I'd like to sponsor you, not PayPal.

Sorry for the trouble and awaiting you reply, before I upgrade my pledge
    Rydan

• 7575 posts
    October 24, 2017 10:45 PM PDT

Rydan said:

Dear VR,

There are multiple Pledge Upgrade threads... I'll assume this one..
    I wanted to upgrade my pledge but noticed something:
    The initial Pledging gives the option to pay through PayPal or 2Checkout (credit card)
    When I click the Upgrade button on the pleges page, I get only the PayPal option. This option requires phone number, address, terms, etc... and forcing one to open a PayPal account.
    When I click the Change Plan button on the Subscription page under My settings, I get the 2Checkout option. This option wants to charge me for full instead of the difference.
    Aside going through the hastle with PayPal.. will they charge you "2.9% plus $0.30 USD of the amount you receive" ?
    If so, I'd like to sponsor you, not PayPal.

Sorry for the trouble and awaiting you reply, before I upgrade my pledge
    Rydan

Hi Rydan,

It would be best to submit a support ticket, my friend, then the team can have a closer look at your account and help you with that problem. :)

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/