Forums » The Druid

What do YOU think of when you think of a Druid?

• 8 posts
    November 1, 2018 5:37 PM PDT

LOL, Retsof. 

I could never put to words what I imagine for a Druid.  You all are very creative and I found my self nodding endlessly while reading your posts. 

ZennExile you have an excellent way with words. You should be a writer. 

NameTBD

• 37 posts
    November 18, 2018 3:49 AM PST
    In a game that requires cooperation, I expect and I envision the druid to be a pure healer just as the cleric. The difference being the type of heals, clerics more direct druids indirect. Cleric gets better ac / up buffs, druid gets ports. That's all I hope for.
    • 432 posts
    November 18, 2018 3:58 PM PST

Aside from typical Druidic concepts, I hope we can see nuances in faction, alignment and progression into non-standard archetypes. If not only for lore, roleplay, and basic gameplay. Would be great to really elaborate this with all classes and races. I do appreciate the idea of the Druid as a healer, protector, and restorer. One who maintains the natural balance so to speak. But....

I always wanted to see the Unkempt Druids become something more than just an NPC faction. I think it would be really cool to be able to explore factions with your characters a bit more by becoming a member of a faction with varied alignments and perhaps different quests, skills or progression differences that really expand on the idea of obtaining multiple meanings in terms of class identity.

I would play a dark Druid for sure!

This post was edited by OakKnower at November 18, 2018 3:58 PM PST