Forums » Guild Recruitment

[CONDEMNED] A Team-Focused PvP & Raid Guild

• 21 posts
    March 20, 2018 5:18 PM PDT

Watching the Live-Stream of the Dungeon Crawl can wait to do it with yall soon!

• 31 posts
    March 23, 2018 9:08 AM PDT

ProllyDrunk said:

I am definitely interested in joining this guild as I have a drive to finish content while its relevant as well as aiming to be apart of a community that also strives for success. My only concern is with how its still a pre-alpha phase of how many people plan on sticking it out to see this game launched.

Welcome to the guild!

• 21 posts
    March 26, 2018 7:05 AM PDT

Welcome

• 12 posts
    April 1, 2018 9:45 AM PDT

Thank you so much for the invitation to the guild, glad to be on board! Everyone I have met so far is amazing and can't wait to see what we can do in Pantheon. If you are interested in joining this awesome group of individuals I encourage you to apply and hope to see you in this title in the future!

• 33 posts
    April 1, 2018 10:05 AM PDT

ProllyDrunk said:

Thank you so much for the invitation to the guild, glad to be on board! Everyone I have met so far is amazing and can't wait to see what we can do in Pantheon. If you are interested in joining this awesome group of individuals I encourage you to apply and hope to see you in this title in the future!

Welcome Drunk!!! I have been having a blast with you! Welcome to the Team!!! So glad you joined.

• 10 posts
    April 1, 2018 3:51 PM PDT

Glad to see that you have what it takes!  Here's to lot's of adventures with you!

• 56 posts
    April 8, 2018 10:32 PM PDT

Welcome to our of our newest members and best of luck to those interviewing this week.  

• 24 posts
    April 15, 2018 8:39 AM PDT

Welcome to our newest members and be sure to look for some super hype announcements coming from Condemned soon!

• 12 posts
    April 17, 2018 1:24 PM PDT

Hope to see some new applications this week! Come join this awesome group of individuals as we await the launch for this title. If you have any questions at all about this guild even though I am still relatively new feel free to send me a message here, through pms, or even on discord [CND] Prolly #0039 if I do not know the answer I will get the answer for you.

This post was edited by ProllyDrunk at April 17, 2018 6:00 PM PDT
    • 11 posts
    April 17, 2018 8:18 PM PDT

I am looking forward to another chapter of the Condemned legacy. It has been my honor to be involved with a group of team-based, exceptional players. 

• 33 posts
    April 21, 2018 6:13 PM PDT

Launch Party

Team-based Guild launches new website party! You are invited to join Condemned for a night of excitement, prizes, and fun. There will be special guest stars KILSIN from Visionary Realms and MIKE Pixel by Pixel Studios, we are diving into a night of the future of Condemned with Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen! Be there 5/11/2018 at 20:30 EST at https://www.twitch.tv/teamfocusedgaming . Bring yourself, bring friends and maybe win a Champion Level Pledge account worth $250! Register for a $50 Amazon Gift Card ahead of time at https://gleam.io/P2u05/condemned-gaming and win! ** all prizes are given out at the event, you must be preset to win!

This post was edited by Piratess at April 21, 2018 6:15 PM PDT
    • 21 posts
    April 22, 2018 10:11 PM PDT

Ahhhh yeah^ looks like a blast

• 12 posts
    April 25, 2018 9:59 PM PDT

It's never to early to apply, come join Condemned and hang out with this awesome group of individuals as we await the release of Pantheon!

• 4 posts
    April 26, 2018 1:49 PM PDT

Aww yea baby birds... Can't wait for the launch event and to get into some of that sweet sweet pantheon discussion!

• 33 posts
    April 27, 2018 9:58 AM PDT

Glad to see some old faces and some new ones! Pantheon is going to be great!

• 56 posts
    April 29, 2018 10:15 PM PDT

Grats and welcome to Brain Tumor the newest member of Condemned.

• 7 posts
    May 5, 2018 5:25 PM PDT

At 10:00 PM EST be sure to check out Scribble and the Baby Bird himself, Wisdom W. Wisdom for tonight's Team CND focused episode. https://www.pantheonradio.com/schedule-listing

• 12 posts
    May 12, 2018 6:22 AM PDT

Awesome show last night, thanks again @Kilsin for taking the time out of your busy schedule to chat with us. For those of you interested in joining Condemned don't be afraid to apply, this is an amazing group of people and I wouldn't choose anyone else to dive into Pantheon content with.

• 11 posts
    May 13, 2018 9:51 PM PDT

Happy Mother's day to all the Moms around the world!

• 4 posts
    May 16, 2018 5:50 AM PDT

I've been with these guys for over a decade now... that should tell you quite a bit. I still haven't come across another organization that has the accomplishments, longevity, and team focus that Condemned has. We are not a guild... but a community that stays together. Does this sound like a good fit? Head over to our website and apply today!

• 33 posts
    May 18, 2018 9:48 AM PDT

Lonexile said:

Happy Mother's day to all the Moms around the world!

Thanks Tragic :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

• 9 posts
    May 22, 2018 5:31 PM PDT

Wishing a big hello and welcome to all our new arrivals of the past month, and looking forward to any to come! Glad to have you in the guild and looking forward to making memories with everyone in Pantheon

-harmacist

• 18 posts
    June 1, 2018 9:13 AM PDT

I'm interested in your guild. It seems I can register on your site. Is this the best route to get to know the guild and know what games you are playing. I saw a mention of Bless from your thread feed but want to know if the guild is engaged in other games other than Bless.

• 56 posts
    June 2, 2018 8:39 PM PDT

@TFOP:  First, thanks for your interest in the team.  We do have some members playing Bless but not in an official capacity.  Condemned isn't a multi-gaming guild, instead we choose to focus all our efforts on a signle title with our next official chapter to launch in Pantheon.  If once you've had to to research our team, you feel that our guild goals and philosophy line up with your own, I'd suggest you submit an application.      

In the meantime, to aid in your decision, I'll shoot you our Discord information via private message so you can pop on comms to ask any questions you may have and get to know some of our members.    

• 31 posts
    June 6, 2018 11:15 AM PDT

Would like to welcome aboard all new memebers