Forums » The Summoner

Specific question

• 164 posts
    July 26, 2017 4:54 PM PDT
    Did they ever mention for the summoner class if it'll be a base pet like eq? Or do the pets get stronger as the Mage get gets stronger? (Like more int for mage =more attack power for mage pet)
    • 7165 posts
    July 26, 2017 9:31 PM PDT

I don't think we have answered that just yet my friend, that will come with more combat information but int he meantime I have moved this post to the Summoner sub forum until we are able to release an answer :)

• 27 posts
    July 27, 2017 1:44 AM PDT

Taledar said: Did they ever mention for the summoner class if it'll be a base pet like eq? Or do the pets get stronger as the Mage get gets stronger? (Like more int for mage =more attack power for mage pet)

If i remember correctly there was some talk that the summoner will be able to summon pets that are a lot like mobs from the game. It sounded a bit different from EQ. Take that with a grain of salt since i don't remember where exactly i read about that.

• 450 posts
    August 15, 2017 3:49 AM PDT

Well, see the summoner, mage have been basically modeled around EQ, the ranger however is a class old bow and arrow shooter. In all honesty? i wish i knew it was a pet calling class. I dont want 5  min buffing classes. If it is 5 minute we will be exactly like Lineage 2, and that game sucked.

So i am hoping it is much like the EQ class, but this is why i dont pick a class until the alpha phases/beta