Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

How do you handle griefing in PvE?

• 9115 posts
    July 19, 2017 10:15 PM PDT

jpedrote said:

Kind of off topic, this might seem like a silly question, but training is legal on the PVP server right?

It is "legal" on any server but considered griefing in PvE as it is a means to kill a PvE player.

PvP, on the other hand, use it as a strat, which is perfectly fine when the whole server is about killing other players ;)

• 483 posts
    July 20, 2017 3:07 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

It is "legal" on any server but considered griefing in PvE as it is a means to kill a PvE player.

PvP, on the other hand, use it as a strat, which is perfectly fine when the whole server is about killing other players ;)

Awesome, since intentional training is allowed in the PvP server I don't get why some are so worried about it being considered griefing on a PvE server, If you want to train other players on purpose just roll on a PvP server and have fun, no need to disturb the PvE servers with griefing.

• 9115 posts
    July 20, 2017 4:45 AM PDT

jpedrote said:

Kilsin said:

Awesome, since intentional training is allowed in the PvP server I don't get why some are so worried about it being considered griefing on a PvE server, If you want to train other players on purpose just roll on a PvP server and have fun, no need to disturb the PvE servers with griefing.

If only life was that easy mate and everyone did what they were supposed to in the correct areas, there will always be douche bags in any group and hopefully the community can self police them but if not, we will be there to help :D

• 267 posts
    July 20, 2017 12:27 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

there will always be douche bags in any group

I want you to write this quote I've taken entirely out of context on a Pantheon Poster and send it to me... Will pay top dollar, Lol

• 9115 posts
    July 20, 2017 6:55 PM PDT

Keldaria said:

Kilsin said:

I want you to write this quote I've taken entirely out of context on a Pantheon Poster and send it to me... Will pay top dollar, Lol

Hahaha, I am sure someone will "Meme" it and bring it up at the worse possible time :D

• 267 posts
    July 21, 2017 6:49 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Keldaria said:

Kilsin said:

Hahaha, I am sure someone will "Meme" it and bring it up at the worse possible time :D

Nah, you're being paranoid *closes photoshop window*, I have no idea why you would think that =)

• 2138 posts
    July 21, 2017 9:48 AM PDT

So, from a griefing PvE perspective, what's the difference between a douchebag and an A**hat?

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at July 21, 2017 5:48 PM PDT
    • 281 posts
    July 21, 2017 9:57 AM PDT

There's the gradient from doing the action to being proud of it later.  You know, the guy or girl that has to take selfies of the wreckage created.