Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

And even more patch notes (slipping into insanity)

• 77 posts
    July 4, 2017 7:32 PM PDT

* Stoked coal in the mob train on the way to the In-laws house

* Spit-shined all the pillars in Terminus

* Fortified defense stat on underwear after encountering a Gurkha

* Transferred the Reckless Magician to rehab, after he crashed his Griphon while under the influence of a suspicious white mana

* Collected QQ tears from Youtube comments section to fill the waterways around Thronefast

* Constructed safety nets for manically depressed rogues

* Mailed starving mountain lions to art team to increase morale and productivity (John D likes cats)

* Slapped horse posteriors on the hype caravan

* Ran detail passes from Avendyr's ass to Thronefarts; needs further cleaning up

* Stocked general supply merchants with Risperidone for players that 'see and hear things'

* Safety glasses provided after the union of shadow went on strike due to unresolved acclimation hazards

* Made effigies of all the people who criticised the spit-shined pillars

* Sent summoner out to get coffee; still needs work though, as their car was towed for missing loan repayments

* Decorated Thronefast with single golden arches, after a cease and desist order was recieved from a company who already had two golden arches trademarked

* Emptied poopsock, it only smellz

This post was edited by Vaeruun at July 4, 2017 7:33 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    July 4, 2017 10:57 PM PDT

Hahaha, nice mate! :D

My personal favourites:

* Collected QQ tears from Youtube comments section to fill the waterways around Thronefast (I am the one who has to read/reply to these and it made me laugh more than it should have! lol)

* Constructed safety nets for manically depressed rogues (a much-needed addition lol)

• 77 posts
    July 4, 2017 11:54 PM PDT

The funniest jokes are the truest ones. :D

• 125 posts
    July 9, 2017 12:22 PM PDT

Now this was funny... My faorites...

* Constructed safety nets for manically depressed rogues

* Mailed starving mountain lions to art team to increase morale and productivity (John D likes cats)