Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Everquest 1 Player Roster - Check In!

• 40 posts
    June 26, 2017 9:51 PM PDT

For those that played EQ1, it would be interesting to see a roster of player names, servers, guilds, classes and levels of past players. I'll go first:

Tallon Zek server:

Vegamancer Vilegenius - Dark Elf Necro (The Severed Tongue and Infernal Assassins). Made it to around level 57 when I stopped playing. Old school before the server was ruined by cross-teaming (Pandemonium).

Sullon Zek server:

Vega - Half-Elf Ranger (Gladius Fatalis, Darkenbane and Tides of Wrath). Made it to around level 60. 

I will be playing on the Pantheon PvP server. 

• 85 posts
    June 26, 2017 10:20 PM PDT

I still play Everquest.  I was logged on to FV today with my new 62 Magician and 64 Necro, hunting some giants in BoT!  Magician's name is Sayakisaragi and the Necro is Xaiadar.

• 4 posts
    June 26, 2017 11:36 PM PDT

Let's See:

The Rathe Server
    Volizden Razorscale, Iksar SK, Therinion Dreamweaver, High Elf Enchanter
    I had a couple others too but Vol and Ther were my main played
    They both made it to 60 ish I believe.

Wife
    Kasapawin, High Elf Cleric, Agleska Razorscale, Iksar Shaman
    She had a couple others but I cannot recall them either
    Her max level was the same 60ish as well

Our First Guild was Order of the Black Sun our Last was Vengence of Lost souls

• 9115 posts
    June 27, 2017 2:48 AM PDT

Moved to Off-Topic folks, this subforum is strictly for introductions, we have several threads already on progression servers, older games (EQ, EQ 2 and VG) and meet ups so feel free to check them out :)

• 29 posts
    June 27, 2017 3:06 AM PDT

Dylarian, Ranger, Tribunal

• 24 posts
    June 27, 2017 5:59 AM PDT

Iviean Pally Live Qellious (stacked in 2002)

Iviean- Ranger - P99 (stacked)

Iviean Rogue - Imperium Server (EMU) current

And a plethora of alts lol 

• 422 posts
    June 27, 2017 6:57 AM PDT

Kellindil - Wood-elf Ranger - Dreamwevaers - Tunare Server from 2000 - 2004 or so.

This post was edited by kellindil at June 27, 2017 6:58 AM PDT
    • 10 posts
    June 27, 2017 7:16 AM PDT

Delayne barbarian on Rallos Zek till Eq2, currently on Agnarr.  Adira 40's cleric :)

This post was edited by adirastc at July 4, 2017 9:36 PM PDT
    • 28 posts
    June 27, 2017 1:28 PM PDT

I was on so many servers (and games!), I can't recall, but in all of them, no matter the class and race, I was always: Yokimato

This post was edited by VizualAbstract at June 27, 2017 1:29 PM PDT
    • 363 posts
    July 3, 2017 7:53 AM PDT

EQ1-  ECI Server  Anistosoles, Salewen, Jabez, Brighton

EQ2-  Oasis Server  Daendric, Anistosoles, Hordakk, Thuulic, Lilmidget

• 84 posts
    August 17, 2017 7:32 PM PDT

Zybane said:

Tallon Zek server:

Vegamancer Vilegenius - Dark Elf Necro (The Severed Tongue and Infernal Assassins). Made it to around level 57 when I stopped playing. Old school before the server was ruined by cross-teaming (Pandemonium).

Tallon Zek. Nidan Dark Elf Rogue. Founding member of Pandemonium ;)

Your name is familiar.

I sold Nidan and paid for one complete semester of college. He was geared so nicely... Really needed the cash at the time. Then later I was Nydal Val Shir Rogue.

This post was edited by Nydan at August 20, 2017 5:23 PM PDT
    • 769 posts
    August 18, 2017 11:16 AM PDT

Ketilron Sil'Alra, Wood Elf Rogue lvl 45 on Povar until Luclin, with a smattering of alts. I believe Povar merged with Xev later on, if I remember correctly. Guild: Knights of Reverence

Currently on Project99 as Vaynard, lvl 20 high elf Paladin and another Ketilron, lvl 22 wood elf rogue.

• 1281 posts
    November 12, 2017 7:46 AM PST

Name:  Kalok Sundancer
    Race:  Half-Elf
    Class:  Rogue
    Server:  Bristlebane
    Guild:  None, (although  I frequently grouped and raided with Arch Overseers)
    Alts:  None (except transfer alts)

I stopped playing a while after PoP came out.

Several of my r/l freiends also used the last name Sundancer and even though we were in different guilds and what-not we still called ourselves Clan Sundancer.

• 71 posts
    November 16, 2017 5:36 AM PST

Name: Hippan, Litebear, or Turlon.

Race: Halfling, Barbie, and half-elf respectively

Class: Druid, Shaman, Ranger

Server: First Sol Ro, then Bristlebane when they merged.

Guild: Noble Dreams, Clan Donald

Alts: Too many to list.  No really, way too many.  (Have 4 accounts)

I return to play every so often, but the majority of my guild has moved on and so I cannot stick around the game for long.

• 98 posts
    November 16, 2017 9:59 AM PST

Tholuxe Paells represent! Saldi, high elf cleric, made it to 49 by about Ykesha before I gave up. (I was not a great player - I could do my job but I preferred to just sit in random places and chat with my friends.)

I popped back on live recently and now Saldi is up to 59, but sans friends so I have to talk to my mercenary :( Also have Tadhg, now a 60 druid that I may just trap at 60 forever just because. F2P because I'm poor.

On p99 I have a ton of alts for tradeskills, but my main is Tadhg, wood elf druid, and I also play Saldi, Dadian and Gladoree.

On EQ2 I am Tadg (recently also got Tadhg), a fury, on the Antonia Bayle server. I do homeshow there :)

• 3016 posts
    November 16, 2017 11:02 AM PST

Canadina - Xegony server,  from beta test to about 2002.  Characters are the same age as the game.:)  Was a member of Jade Dragon for a couple of months before I left the game.

• 1785 posts
    November 16, 2017 1:01 PM PST

Talaen, High Elf Paladin - Nameless server, from 1999 until.... early 2005, i think?

I actually started on Bertoxxulous for a couple of months, but moved to the Nameless early on to play with a RL friend.

• 126 posts
    November 16, 2017 1:13 PM PST

Holywind - Dwarf Cleric - Fennin Ro - 1999 til end of PoP (2003)?

• 57 posts
    November 16, 2017 4:34 PM PST

Sondrea Metisca - (Level 70)

• Barbarian
    • Shaman
    • Tholuxe Paells
    • Knights of Dawn Fire

Selura Metisca - (Level 70)

• Barbarian
    • Berserker
    • Tholuxe Paells
    • Knights of Dawn Fire

Left for EverQuest 2 the day the servers went live. Recently returned to play on Agnarr but got bored because nothing to do.

• 40 posts
    December 29, 2017 2:11 PM PST

Nydan said:

Zybane said:

Tallon Zek server:

Tallon Zek. Nidan Dark Elf Rogue. Founding member of Pandemonium ;)

Your name is familiar.

I sold Nidan and paid for one complete semester of college. He was geared so nicely... Really needed the cash at the time. Then later I was Nydal Val Shir Rogue.

Ah ya I think I remember Nidan. There were a few good DE rogue's, some of their names escape me. 

• 19 posts
    December 29, 2017 10:17 PM PST

Name:  Lauiyner Bryarpatch
    Race:  Half-Elf
    Class:  Ranger
    Server:  Luclin
    Alts:  Warpather DaWarbringer (zerker), Aender (mag), Kilroar (pally)