Forums » Fan Creations

Pantheon Races Intro Video

• 3237 posts
    June 26, 2017 8:16 AM PDT

I wanted to share a video my brother and I put together that touches on each of the playable races we'll see in Terminus.  We'll be looking to do more videos in the future but in the meantime, we wanted to start with something that reveals a little bit of information about each race and the different eras of collisions.  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMNZ9pp4Qwg

This post was edited by oneADseven at June 26, 2017 5:25 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    June 26, 2017 4:56 PM PDT

Move to fan creations.

Edit: Oops, forgot to add that it looks great 1AD7, was too caught up with work and being busy, but nice job to you and your brother. :)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at June 27, 2017 10:13 PM PDT
    • 255 posts
    June 27, 2017 2:47 AM PDT

That is very well done. I liked it a lot.

• 3237 posts
    June 27, 2017 9:13 AM PDT

Thanks Boulda.  My brother and I spent quite a bit of time working on it.  I'm glad you liked it!

• 278 posts
    June 27, 2017 12:52 PM PDT

Boulda said:

That is very well done. I liked it a lot.

second that tumbs up x5

This post was edited by Grizzly at June 27, 2017 12:53 PM PDT
    • 213 posts
    June 29, 2017 12:23 PM PDT

Great work! That must have taken quite a bit of time and effort! I loved watching every bit! Keep it up!

• 3237 posts
    June 29, 2017 3:51 PM PDT

Thank you everybody!  We appreciate the kind words from all of you and look forward to doing more videos in the future.  Right now we are working hard on getting fantheonmmo.com as an established fansite.  We're really looking forward to the updated fankit when it's released but have some benchmarks to hit before our site will be officially recognized.  Any support/feedback for our site is greatly appreciated ... more than anything we just need active users!  I've been networking with artists on deviantart.com for some future collaborations (mid-late July) as well as talking to people in various gamer hangouts to try and raise awareness for Pantheon.  It's going to be a long process but we're happy with the progress made so far and remain excited for what the future holds.  Thank you again.  =D

• 294 posts
    July 9, 2017 10:24 AM PDT

Wow, Very nice !!!  

Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with all of us.

I look forward to seeing more.

• 624 posts
    July 9, 2017 11:41 AM PDT

Excellent work on the nine races and three collisions, can't wait to see what you come up with for the fourteen classes!  Bravo 1AD7.

• 3237 posts
    July 10, 2017 11:00 AM PDT

Thanks guys!  I have some ideas for a class video as well and will be working on that soon.  We may end up waiting to hear more about the class reveals and potential specialization but it's definitely in the pipeline.

• 3016 posts
    July 11, 2017 1:53 PM PDT

Beautifully done TDC :)

• 170 posts
    July 14, 2017 7:09 AM PDT

Great video! Well done brothers, well done. I imagine there was a lot of effort to that and I am hoping you all continue to make those (crafting, classes, timeline, Atlas, etc.) as we get more info. I will be sharing this with people I have been talking about the game too, to try and win them over.

• 1303 posts
    October 3, 2017 8:12 AM PDT

Wow. That's very well done. Super clean, super easy to watch and really creatively presented. Nice freakin job! 

• 470 posts
    October 3, 2017 6:27 PM PDT

Nicely done. Love the flipping book setup.

• 3237 posts
    October 4, 2017 12:59 PM PDT

We appreciate all of the responses!  We actually had a ton of fun putting the video together and it's nice to see all the hard work that went into it being well received.  If you check out fantheonmmo.com and move the video slider (top of page) to the right, you'll see another video we made awhile back titled "Pantheon Hype Video."  After all the recent talk about pre-alpha being on the horizon, I'm really hoping the "2018" part sticks.  There has also been talks about an updated fankit ... trust me ... as soon as one becomes available, we'll be diving in deep to see what we can do with it.

• 557 posts
    October 15, 2017 1:03 PM PDT

I'm amazed at the range of AfterEffects plugins that are out there.   You guys did an awesome job though.   Does the plugin handle isolating the character images or did you have to do that in something like GIMP or PhotoShop?   

I was looking for something awhile back and came across https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW0nVB-yH6o but decided not to spring for AE and went a low-tech animation route instead.

• 3237 posts
    November 24, 2017 2:13 PM PST

Hi Celandor,

My brother used Photoshop for the images.  We're hoping for an updated fankit soon ... we had to get a little creative with placing the different character models.  The ogre was high enough quality to have him standing there on his own ... but the only high quality images we could find for the other races were partial, so that's why they are standing behind something.  We have been looking at the Adobe Animate software for future projects.

• 187 posts
    December 3, 2017 12:53 PM PST

Omg this video is incredible! You guys are extremely talented!

• 3237 posts
    December 4, 2017 7:05 AM PST

I appreciate the kind words Syntro.  I have been working on another video idea that I am really excited to share but I'm probably going to wait until more HQ images are available before finishing it.  The next one is going to be epic ... I have shown teasers of it to a few friends and the reactions were very inspiring.  Thank you for taking the time to check out the video and share your feedback!

• 8 posts
    December 4, 2017 3:28 PM PST

Great job on the video very well done.  Excited to see more, keep up the excellent work.

• 3237 posts
    December 5, 2017 7:37 PM PST

Thank you Veriquix!  Definitely have some new stuff in the pipeline.  You will not be disappointed!

• 258 posts
    December 6, 2017 3:03 PM PST

Great video, well done!!

• 3237 posts
    December 8, 2017 8:06 AM PST

Thank you, Kaen!

• 3237 posts
    January 13, 2018 2:18 PM PST

I have been playing around with Character Animation software for awhile and I'm loving it.  I'm thinking about putting together some sort of monthly comic strip or animated narration.  I can take a current character rendering and do a lot with it ... have come a long way since the earliest attempts of doing the same thing.  I am hoping to have something to show off within the next couple weeks or so  --  stay tuned!  Big thank you to anybody who has subscribed to the channel, will definitely be making an effort to have semi-consistent updates moving forward.  Cheers!

• 258 posts
    January 13, 2018 2:57 PM PST

oneADseven said:

I have been playing around with Character Animation software for awhile and I'm loving it.  I'm thinking about putting together some sort of monthly comic strip or animated narration.  I can take a current character rendering and do a lot with it ... have come a long way since the earliest attempts of doing the same thing.  I am hoping to have something to show off within the next couple weeks or so  --  stay tuned!  Big thank you to anybody who has subscribed to the channel, will definitely be making an effort to have semi-consistent updates moving forward.  Cheers!

Nice! Looking forward to seeing more.