Forums » News and Announcements

How good are you at captions?

• 9115 posts
    June 20, 2017 4:27 AM PDT

Would you like a chance to show off your comedic side and be showcased in our monthly newsletter? See attached for more details! #PRF

Image may contain: text

• 267 posts
    June 20, 2017 6:58 AM PDT

Neat!... Ok I'll start

Patch Notes 6/20/2017 

1. Added new quest to (NPC) Kilsin, Players may now add captions to posted patch notes for a chance at achieving eternal glory. *terms and conditions apply, see your moderator for details.

PS: Can't wait for the official version =P

Edit: Formatting

This post was edited by Keldaria at June 20, 2017 6:59 AM PDT
    • 166 posts
    June 20, 2017 12:13 PM PDT

Looking forward to read the patch notes and to learn about the latest improvements and addtions to the game and of course later to read the creative, funny community made captions.

• 2886 posts
    June 20, 2017 12:34 PM PDT

This shall be my greatest performance.

...Or should I say "perforumance."

Yup, off to a great start already lol. Brace yourself, dad jokes are coming.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at June 20, 2017 12:35 PM PDT
    • 38 posts
    June 20, 2017 4:00 PM PDT

Can't wait to have a crack at this, I really love reading the patch notes.

• 14 posts
    June 21, 2017 11:15 AM PDT

"Wizard's 'Ice Comet' had a little too much "end of all life as we know it".  Lowered the damage by 5% (1,000 base), and Area of Effect by 10% (500 units)."    These are my favorite kind of patch notes and I hope you guys do it to everything.  Comedy + Information = the best.

• 77 posts
    June 21, 2017 7:44 PM PDT

I've got a tonne of 1 liners all ready for you folks!

• 9115 posts
    June 21, 2017 9:32 PM PDT

Haha, I love the attempts so far but just for clarification, we will supply some real patch notes across all official platforms and you folks will be tasked with making them funny, the best entries will receive a spotlight in the newsletter. :)

• 267 posts
    June 22, 2017 6:29 AM PDT

Kilsin, Shhhh. don't suck the fun out of this while we wait. 

2. If your patch notes are longer than 1 forum post you should see a developer. Patch notes being longer than 1 forum post could be a sign of a serious development condition call "Major Update" and if not treated could result in long patch times and extended periods of waiting. Patch notes are not for everyone, you should consult with your Game Community Manager to see if patch notes are right for you. 

This post was edited by Keldaria at June 22, 2017 6:36 AM PDT
    • 2138 posts
    June 22, 2017 4:06 PM PDT

I'll try

• 14 posts
    June 24, 2017 2:23 PM PDT

Keldaria said:

Kilsin, Shhhh. don't suck the fun out of this while we wait. 

2. If your patch notes are longer than 1 forum post you should see a developer. Patch notes being longer than 1 forum post could be a sign of a serious development condition call "Major Update" and if not treated could result in long patch times and extended periods of waiting. Patch notes are not for everyone, you should consult with your Game Community Manager to see if patch notes are right for you. 

Nailed it.  haha!